Massive RE Investor Summit!! SF Bay Area, Oct 2014

Massive RE Investor Summit!! SF Bay Area, Oct 2014

This event is brought to you by:SF Bay Summit

When:

Where:San Francisco Bay Area

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I would like to invite everyone out to the San Francisco Bay Area for a Massive Real Estate Investor Summit in October this year! This would be a massive Friday evening through Sunday event with extensive networking opportunities, “deal” groups with investors, commercial lenders, and private money lenders, and informative and action-oriented speaking sessions to improve your real estate investing (and your life!). Details below, and more to come!

What: Massive RE Investor Summit!!!
Where: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
When: Fri eve through Sun, October, 2014 (exact weekend to be announced)
Why: Find funding and deals, develop meaningful relationships through face-to-face meetings, learn more about advancing and improving your existing RE performance, other target investment areas, current market updates, ideas on how/where to invest today, and meet and have fun with great people in a great place!
Cost: Yes. There will be a cost to get the space we need, amenities, snacks/food/drink, etc, It will be reasonable for a function like this in the Bay. More to come as the details are finalized.
YOU: Please post below if you’re interested in coming out for this informative and fun event! I’ll get your email address from your BP account and email you when the details are pinned down!

I am organizing this meetup, and it is not put on by or endorsed by Bigger Pockets. But I would like to invite @Joshua D. n and @Brandon Turner to come back out to the Bay and join this even larger RE investor gathering in October! And thanks to @Jaren Barnes for graciously volunteering to help me set this up also. Speakers and guests TBA.. Let me know if this sounds like something you’ll enjoy below!

6Reply
717 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 5 votes
12y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

177 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Detroit, MI · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Yes

    @Michael Dundon

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Count me in!

  • Real Estate Agent · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Please count me in!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y
  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @IAN LIN , @James Zachary , @Jay Y. , @Jimmy T , @Joan C. , @Account Closed

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @J Martin I'm interested. Let us know when you have the exact dates / location.

  • Property Manager · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    Count me in, sounds like it should be a great time.

  • Developer · Portland, OR · Member since 2012 · 55 posts · 40 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin count me in.

  • Real Estate Investor · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 87 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin Hi Jay, sounds great count me in!

  • Investor · Antioch, CA · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 58 votes
    12y

    Awesome idea! If I'm in town I hope to attend!

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 331 posts · 278 votes
    12y

    Definitely interested. Keep me posted.

  • Brian BurkePro Member
    Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    12y

    Sounds like a good time, @J. Martin , I'm in!

  • New York, NY · Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    In like Flynn!

    @J. Martin - does NYC qualify as the furtherest investor? Keep me posted on dates and cost. Looking forward to it.

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Parul S. , I will let you know. Please accept my colleague request when I send it, or PM me your email address, so I can keep you up to date. I think Miami might be farther, but you may be 2nd! That's 1/2 off! (But I plan for it to be less than the $200 BP Summit in 2012). Thanks for hopping in from NYC! Please tag a few BP friends or local investors on this posting!

    @Brian Burke , glad you'll be coming. I'd like to talk to you more about putting on a successful event, if you have some experience. Maybe you, @Adam Menconi , and @Nick Fitzpatrick can talk about carpooling, and all of you please tag your favorite BP folks to let them know!

    @Erik Hitzelberger , I'll at least buy you a beer if you're coming from Kentucky! Not sure if you'll be first or second furthest out though! Would be great to have you come though!

    @Erin A. , we've been missing you! I hope you can make it some time, at least! And hope all is going well..

    @Richard F. , happy to have an investor from nearby Nevada! Please tag some of your other Nevada and SouthWest friends!

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 115 posts · 75 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin Thanks for inviting, I'm in and briging hubby along!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Purnell C. , glad you and your hubby can join!

    thanks for hopping in early in this process! It’s going to be a great event! With a lot of great people!!

    I will keep you all up to date through email and tags. Excited to host this event and bring everyone together! Let me know if you’d like to get in contact with someone with your same interests.. I have a lot of contacts in the area! If each of you could please tag 4 people who aren't already on here, it would be greatly appreciated!

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 133 posts · 88 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin thanks for tagging me in. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the event on Friday, but I see that it was a great success. I would love to make it out for this and other events in the future! Definitely in on this!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    12y

    sounds great you may want to have Mike talk about it on his radio show and run an add in Geraldines mag as well.

  • Developer · OAKLAND, CA · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I'm also interested! I work at Salesforce and our big users conference (Dreamforce) will fall over October 13 -16 and brings in over a 100k plus people so that weekend should not be considered as hotels are at a premium.

    Otherwise, excited about connecting with others!

    Carrie

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    WOW!! @J. Martin You are going to have to have a BIG place to hold this! I can see the response is going to be overwhelming! So exciting.

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Carrie Maultsby-Lute , glad you can come, and thanks for the warning! I am going to have to do it when there aren't any crazy conferences in town, so I will check around and see.. Thank you!

    @Jay Hinrichs , I saw Geraldine spoke at the 2012 BP Summit I believe, and since she is just down in San Jose it looks like, I was hoping to see if she might want to share some of her knowledge with the group at the Summit. I don't know Mike, but would love any introductions.. Do you know Mike or Geraldine well enough to introduce them to an aspiring young Bay Area investor putting together a big project for the real estate investor community? Would be forever thankful Jay!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Karen Margrave , I plan on finding a big site! I was thinking 200-400 people would not be unreasonable. This is just the tip of the iceburg ..since this morning! We already have Northern and Southern California represented; Ohio, Kentucky, New York, Florida, Oregon, and more piling in by the minute! EVERYONE, PLEASE TAG AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE YOU THINK MIGHT BE INTERESTED!! HELP MAKE THIS THE BEST RE NETWORKING EVENT OF THE YEAR!

    I will be working hard to nail down great speakers, bring great information to those coming, and most importantly, provide a GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO NETWORK WITH FELLOW INVESTORS!! I already know over 100 fantastic people in the Bay who love to share their ideas, strategies, and smiles with others, so looking forward to meeting a whole lot more! Our smaller meetups of 30-100+ in the Bay have always been informative, lots of connections made, and a BLAST!! Ask those on my prior forums! This will take it to the next level!

  • Real Estate Investor · Modesto, CA · Member since 2011 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    12y
    Let me know the details when you have them. @Steve Medina
  • Investor · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    12y

    Definitely interested j! Happy to volunteer and help as well. Let me know what I can do..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.