Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on August 26th

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on August 26th

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

I know many of you wanted to meet later in the afternoon, however, the coffee shop closes at 4pm, so I figured people can come and go as they please from 1-4pm.

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Tags from previous meetings:  @Cody Harris, @Lance Lvovsky, @Christopher Cadet, @Ylande Blanc, @Gary Weiner, @Doron Nissim, @Warren Lanza, @Debbie G., @Mitchell Jaworski, @Gene D., @Tim L., @Joe Garbarczyk, @Justin Jocewicz, @Wayne Brooks, @Emanuele Pani, @Nancy Wasserman, @Meghan Helbick, @Martha Blumel, @Rocky Wilson, @Joshua Pavao, @David Shoultz, @Ivana Andreatini, @Account Closed

4Reply
150 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 329 posts 路 237 votes
9y

Hello Team Coffee!

I am heading to JAX tomorrow to tour some neighborhoods and look at some deals.

In the event I return safely, I will share my findings.

If you don't hear from me, tell the world my story.

Bob

See this reply in the discussion

49 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 13 posts 路 2 votes
    9y

    I would love to attend.  I am in Delray from August 16th to the 21st if there are plans to meet around then I would love to come.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 329 posts 路 237 votes
    9y

    Julys meeting was great!  Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

  • West Palm Beach, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 22 posts 路 6 votes
    9y

    Darn! On a weekend I'm working again :(

    I work 2nd and 4th weekends :(

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 713 votes
    9y

    @Emir Yildiz unfortunately for everyone's schedule, Saturday's work best. A group of us can always talk about meeting for coffee or dinner on a weekday

  • Investor 路 Royal Palm Beach, FL 路 Member since 2013 路 162 posts 路 67 votes
    9y

    Have it in the calendar.   Hopefully will be able to make it.  Thanks @Jon Huber

  • Investor 路 Hialeah, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 41 posts 路 9 votes
    9y

    I'll do my best to be there 馃憤

  • Boynton Beach, FL 路 Member since 2013 路 8 posts 路 5 votes
    9y

    My wife is out of town and I'll have all 3 kids so I'll get to sit this one out. I would love to meet up next time. Thanks for putting this together. I've been off BP for awhile but just came back so I'd love to network with some local REIs

  • West Palm Beach, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 22 posts 路 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jon Huber:

    @Emir Yildiz unfortunately for everyone's schedule, Saturday's work best. A group of us can always talk about meeting for coffee or dinner on a weekday

     I'm available Saturdays, but just 1st and 3rd Saturdays :(

  • Charleston, SC 路 Member since 2017 路 10 posts 路 3 votes
    9y

    I'll put it on my calendar!

  • Investor 路 Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 7 posts 路 1 vote
    9y

    I'll be there.

  • Realtor 路 Boynton Beach, FL 路 Member since 2016 路 52 posts 路 12 votes
    9y

    Adding it to my calendar

  • Investor 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2015 路 75 posts 路 32 votes
    9y

    @Jon Huber Thanks for the tag.

    I am in Chicago until the end of the month, so I will not be able to attend this meeting.

    July's meeting was awesome. 

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 13 posts 路 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Jon

    I can't make the 8/26 but I am in town from 8/16 to 8/21. Would you be available at any point to have coffee with me?

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 713 votes
    9y

    @Toby Jackson There is a good chance I will be out of town, but I can keep you posted.

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 13 posts 路 2 votes
    9y

    That's great. Thank you

  • Real Estate Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 83 posts 路 21 votes
    9y

    this is a great meeting!! i always seems to miss it..:\

  • Miami, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 30 posts 路 2 votes
    9y

    I'll probably go, tks

  • Lake Worth, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 37 posts 路 9 votes
    9y

    Hi @Jon Huber , thank you for planning this much needed casual-no-pitches meet up.  I'll see you there!

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 713 votes
    9y

    @Faye Omar  We meet every month, and we are always looking for more members... come one, come all! See you there.

  • Lake Worth, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 37 posts 路 9 votes
    9y

    Ok sounds great @Jon Huber.  Thank you for sharing.

  • Sunrise, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 4 posts 路 3 votes
    9y

    New members welcome? 

    New to this 

    Would like to for my partner and I

    Come and just takes some notes 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 713 votes
    9y

    @Alexander Rodriguez  This meeting is open to any and every one. Please, feel free to bring whomever you'd like.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Fort Lauderdale, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 68 posts 路 17 votes
    9y

    Hello Jon and all other attendees,

    Saturdays are perfect! I am really interested in attending and meeting like-mined people. It looks like this is the closest -no sale pitch- meeting from Fort Lauderdale, unless I am mistaken. Please count on me to be there. 

    Looking forward to it!

  • Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2012 路 7 posts 路 4 votes
    9y

    Just saw this.  Awesome, I'll be there.

  • Investor 路 Boca Raton, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 108 posts 路 18 votes
    9y

    not an an investor but would like to learn and gain insights..how are these meetings conducted? new member 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.