BP Investor Happy Hour - Portland Oregon

BP Investor Happy Hour - Portland Oregon

When:

Where:HopWorks on Powell, 2944 SE Powell Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97202

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes

It's been too long since the Portland crew has had an event. Come join us for some happy hour food and beverage, some good conversation and of course, lots of networking and investor talk. Shake some hands and kiss some babies. 

I'll be there a little before 5pm, grab a table and put up a sign with some sort of BP logo.

Please indicate that you will be attending so I know how much space to reserve.

Spread the work, tag your local investors connections.

looking forward to seeing you there!

4Reply
106 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 412 posts · 219 votes
8y

I'll potentially be late, but I'll be there. I'll try to re-arrange a meeting so I can be on time. 

Really looking forward to a meeting of the minds, putting faces to names, and getting out with people of like mindset!

Thanks for doing the legwork, Jesse! 

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Edmonds, WA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Jesse, Count me in! When and where? Best Regards, Doug
  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    See event  info at top of page. @Doug Kienzle

  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 412 posts · 219 votes
    8y

    I'll potentially be late, but I'll be there. I'll try to re-arrange a meeting so I can be on time. 

    Really looking forward to a meeting of the minds, putting faces to names, and getting out with people of like mindset!

    Thanks for doing the legwork, Jesse! 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    I will be in Balmy Philly that night  next time. !!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    I'll attend too
  • Sherwood, OR · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    8y
  • General Contractor · Tigard, OR · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 12 votes
    8y
  • Beaverton, OR · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    I definitely will try to be there! Thanks for the heads up, @Kyler Pace.
  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    Chris Shepard has agreed to give a short presentation about his strategies, and answer questions as well. His presentation will start at 6pm. Super excited to hear his strategies. To learn more about Chris, check out his post at 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/738/topics/52...

  • Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I'd like to attend as well! I need to touch base with my wife and 6-month old son, but I would love to meet up with fellow BP'ers! @Jacob Wathen

  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 127 posts · 60 votes
    8y

    @Jesse Rivera:  Looking forward to it!!!

  • Gresham, OR · Member since 2017 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Planning to be there!

    Thanks!

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to it.  Thanks for organizing!

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    Looks like we'll be in the banquet room. Happy hour until 6pm. Will update if things change.

  • General Contractor · Tigard, OR · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Tracey Saxton

  • Vendor · Pflugerville, TX · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    I'll be moving back to town from Texas at that time but I will make the next one for sure. Really want to meet all the local investors and BP members. 

  • Kevin DicksonPro Member
    Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    I'm 100% there and am exciting to meet some new people!

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    I forgot to mention that my HM lender will be there, and we are going to talk about a strategy we use that will take BRRRR to the next level. It will knock your socks off! With Chris speaking, and talking about our program, and all the networking, you don't want to miss this!

    If you absolutely can't make this, shoot me a text and we can set up a time to chat. 503-683-2508.

  • Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    I know this is a bit late notice, @Jesse Rivera but is there still room? @Austin Irwin you in?

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Cody Jurgens:

    I know this is a bit late notice, @Jesse Rivera but is there still room? @Austin Irwin you in?

     Of Course, the more the merrier!

  • Seattle · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I'm planning on stopping by.  Thanks @Kyler Pace for the mention. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to meeting you all!

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    Great turn out last night, we had 23 that braved the rainy weather. Thanks to all that showed up, had a great time. Looking forward to the next one.

  • Lender · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 496 posts · 296 votes
    8y

    February Happy Hour Posted for Portland Investors: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/53...

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 100 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    Will there be another meet up anytime soon?  New to the field and forum and interested in learning whatever I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.