San Francisco Happy Hour Meetup #6

San Francisco Happy Hour Meetup #6

When:

Where:It's a cool little bar off the lobby of the hotel., Mantel Bar inside the Hotel Zeppelin 545 Post St San Francisco, California 94102

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Wholetailer & Architect · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 544 posts · 298 votes

This is a very casual meetup of all types of investors and experience levels. Let's keep the momentum going from our good turnout last time

There will not be any pitching of anything by the hosts. 

Just come with some business cards and get to know people you chat with on BP

Thanks to @Eduardo Zepeda for securing the venue and co-hosting

Hope to see friends and past attendees: @Mark Pedroza, @Puran Zach Grewal, @Ethan Cooke, @Ralph Forde, @Jason L., @Patrick Suzuki, @Jared Newman, @Nicole Petrak, @Ali Goss, @Gagan Chawla, @Matthew Ryan, @Matt Sanford, @Atish Shah, @Sasha Josephs, @MarieChele Porter, @Tim McGarvey, @David Kanter, @Saikat Bhadra, @Kevin Q., @Ariel Smith, @Jonathan Gonzalez, @Ori Skloot, @Zander Eng, @So Young Lee, @Dana Dunford, @Chris Mason, @Sherwin Gonzales, @Andrew Clemenza, @Bobby Sharma, @Account Closed

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 227 posts · 365 votes
8y

@Sean Walton - Thank you for organizing another Meetup.

All - I look forward to seeing you there! I’ve been building a medium-term furnished rental business here in SF and the Peninsula and would love to share stories with anyone pursuing a similar path. You may know J. Martin from Oakland or Al Williamson from Sacramento, who have built successful businesses of this kind. 

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Sean Walton for the heads up but I won't be able to make it. Evening school starts for me on Thursdays at CCSF. (Real Estate Finance)

    Have fun...

  • Discovery Bay, CA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    hey @Sean Walton I really want to come to your casual meetups. Do you by chance have marches date set yet? Im a nurse at stanford and we have to make our schedules a month in advance so I'll miss Februarys?

  • Wholetailer & Architect · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 544 posts · 298 votes
    8y

    @Brian Daugherty we're trying to make it more predictable such as 2nd Thursday of every month  I will try and get back to you soon

  • Discovery Bay, CA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Sean Walton that would be awesome. yeah just let me know when you find out!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Sean Walton See everyone there, let's kick off 2018 strong!

  • Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2010 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Don't know that hotel; is it accessible to a power wheelchair?

    Thank you

    Fremont

  • Wholetailer & Architect · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 544 posts · 298 votes
    8y

    @Michael Ben-Edward yes it has been newly renovated so should be fully accessible

  • San Mateo, CA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Definitely interested. Thanks.

  • Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 246 posts · 127 votes
    8y

    Thanks for posting!  Looking forward to attending.

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    This will be my first BP event - looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Livemore · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 2 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to this! Had a great time at the last event at Novela. 

  • Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 84 votes
    8y

    Hi all - I will be joining this event as a first time attendee and look forward to meeting you all and talking real estate. 

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    My first BP event. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 227 posts · 365 votes
    8y

    @Sean Walton - Thank you for organizing another Meetup.

    All - I look forward to seeing you there! I’ve been building a medium-term furnished rental business here in SF and the Peninsula and would love to share stories with anyone pursuing a similar path. You may know J. Martin from Oakland or Al Williamson from Sacramento, who have built successful businesses of this kind. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 236 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Sean Walton for the invite! Looking forward to attend!

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Sean Walton, I work in SF. I’m interested in this venue. How do I find more about the meeting? Thank you!
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Sean Walton

    I work in SF. I’m interested in this venue. How do I find more about the meeting? Thank you!

  • Wholetailer & Architect · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 544 posts · 298 votes
    8y

    @Susie S. There is more info here https://www.meetup.com/SF-Real-Estate-open-format/...

    We have purposely been very open format in the past just casual happy hour talk to whomever you want but this time we are going to try putting people on the spot and ask what your goals are for the coming year and what help you might need and then let people match themselves up in groups with similar interests but you are free to roam around if you have multiple interests. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    8y

    I knew I was going to miss something. Can't make it tonight due to class at CCSF (real estate finance). Hopefully next month I'll be there. 

    Warm regards everyone..

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    Ohh no - I missed it!  Would love to make it out next time

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.