User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
5th SF Bay Summit - Feb 8 & 9, 2020 - Join the reunion!

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Sep 5 2019, 06:16
This event is brought to you by:

40 Replies

• 02/08/20 08:00AM - 05:30PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 388 9th St Oakland, California 94607
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

The 5th SF Bay Real Estate Networking Summit is confirmed for Feb 8 & 9 in Oakland, CA!

For the fifth time, hundreds of real estate investors and experts will be gathering in the San Francisco Bay Area for a weekend of learning, networking, and joining forces to grow our real estate businesses!

This conference is different than others because we skip the salesmanship ******** - only straight content - and everyone shares in the most open way. No better way to make connections with the right people.

VENUE: Oakland, CA

DATE: Feb 8 & 9, 2020

TIME: 8am - 7:30pm

TICKET PRICE: $295 for Super Early Bird 2-day pass (tickets will go up as we near the summit)

This is NOT a BiggerPockets event. But you'll recognize some familiar faces.

A lot more speakers are coming out to share their experiences and answer YOUR questions. ;)

Get your tickets here at www.sfbsummit.com (Super Early Bird Tickets are now available!!). Get a tax deduction, and get seriously inspired!

The event will include lots of targeted networking, discussion panels, breakout groups, drinking, and a great time, over the weekend.

Here are some of last year’s highlights:

"An exceedingly well-done conference, especially in terms of venue, speakers, vendors, information presented and opportunities for connection. What I learned and who I met will catapult me years forward in my abilities. Count me in for the next one!" - Erin A., Stockton, CA

"This was my first conference, I was not sure what to expect. I was definitely encouraged when I saw a lot of excitement on the BiggerPockets community leading up to the event. And perfectly honest, day one blew away my expectations. Keynotes were helpful and informative and the networking sessions have been invaluable." - Rohann

"There's a lot of information here and being able to network with other people more experienced than myself." - Doug Chinn, Berkeley CA

Event: SF Bay Real Estate Networking Summit

Date: Sat & Sun, Feb 8 & 9, 2020

Get more info & tickets here: www.sfbsummit.com. The earlier, the cheaper!

See you there!

J Martin

SF Bay Summit

http://www.sfbsummit.com

[email protected]

Loading replies...