Akron 3rd Tuesday Meetup

Akron 3rd Tuesday Meetup

When:

Where:4161 Steels Pointe Stow, Ohio 44224

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Akron, OH · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hey all! Just a reminder that tomorrow is the 3rd Tuesday meet-up at Los Girasoles in Stow, OH

My husband and I will be hosting this months meeting.

@Jill F. will hopefully be away sailing!

Come enjoy this informal meeting to chat with other local investors. We always love to see both familiar and new faces each month.

Ask for the Bigger Pockets table and feel free to message me with any questions.

2Reply
177 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 39 votes
5y

Hi all! I am happy to host a meetup before November ends! It will be virtual on zoom - I will create an event and include the link on this thread later on today. I am going to try to invite a lender that can discuss financing considerations for investment properties. If you interested in Akron investing I also distribute an e-newsletter each week (on Tuesday's) where I share some analysis of current properties listed on MLS and cover other pertinent investing topics. Drop your email in a private message if you'd like to receive these. Have a great week!
-Charlsi

See this reply in the discussion

49 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Copley, OH · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    My wife and I won't be able to make it this month. Hope to see you guys next time!

  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    6y

    Hope to make it sometime. Tuesday’s are bad as the wife works and I’m home with the daughter.

  • Rental Property Investor · Akron, OH · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Aurora Cooper I just joined the BiggerPockets forums.. I’m also from Akron and would love to attend a meetup!

  • Investor · Stow, OH · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Aurora Cooper

    Hi Aurora,

    I would be interested in attending a meet up. When do you think these will be scheduled again on a regular basis?

    THANKS,

    Brad Ruth

    Stow, OH

  • Kent, OH · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Been away for a bit, wondering if anyone in our area / this group has done a zoom meetup lately?

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Are you still hosting these, and do you accept newer younger people? I am working my way into this real estate investing world and would like to join some local groups, it is hard to find them. Let me know, thanks!

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    I would be interested in going to an outdoor or a virtual meet up! Really hoping to meet likeminded folks in NE Ohio. 

  • Kent, OH · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Looks like we need to take this up and make it happen, thinking keeping it virtual initially and then hopefully transfer into live event.


    Thoughts @Christopher M Beck Jr @Kathleen Martini

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Toby Jurging:

    Looks like we need to take this up and make it happen, thinking keeping it virtual initially and then hopefully transfer into live event.


    Thoughts @Christopher M Beck Jr @Kathleen Martini

    Would love to be apart of this, Let's make it happen

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Toby Jurging:

    Looks like we need to take this up and make it happen, thinking keeping it virtual initially and then hopefully transfer into live event.


    Thoughts @Christopher M Beck Jr @Kathleen Martini

    Sounds great to me, happy to do it! I have a paid Zoom account that can accommodate up to 100. Happy to set that up for next Tuesday at 6:30 PM. If anyone has interest, PM me your email, and I’ll plan to send out an invite in the next few days.  

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Kathleen Martini

    Sounds great, email is [email protected]

    Thank you

  • Kent, OH · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Would you guys be willing to go a little later?  6:30 is rough for me, just getting home from work and then have to put kids down. I understand if that doesn't work, just throwing it out there.

    [email protected]

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Toby Jurging:

    Would you guys be willing to go a little later?  6:30 is rough for me, just getting home from work and then have to put kids down. I understand if that doesn't work, just throwing it out there.

    [email protected]

     How about 7:30? I'll make a separate event and also post it here.

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Looking forward to it!

  • Kent, OH · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Kathleen Martini ... sounds good, will make it work.  Will you send an invite out as well?

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Toby Jurging:

    @Kathleen Martini ... sounds good, will make it work.  Will you send an invite out as well?

     Yep, will do!

  • Kent, OH · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Kathleen Martini ... thank you for taking the lead on this ... I am going to invite my business partner as well 

    Can you send invite to @[email protected]  as well?  Thanks

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Toby Jurging:

    @Kathleen Martini ... thank you for taking the lead on this ... I am going to invite my business partner as well 

    Can you send invite to @[email protected]  as well?  Thanks

     Absolutely, happy to do it! Sure thing, I’ll invite Marcus now. Thanks 

  • Realtor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    Hi all- Is the meetup still happening on the 3rd Tuesday? If anyone has an update, I would love to attend (or, if not, I would be happy to host one). thanks!! 

  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Charlsi Kelley:

    Hi all- Is the meetup still happening on the 3rd Tuesday? If anyone has an update, I would love to attend (or, if not, I would be happy to host one). thanks!! 

    With Covid I am not sure this has been happening.  With the ban on groups of over 10 meeting at restaurants or bars.   

  • New to Real Estate · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hi all, we’d had a zoom meeting last month with a few of us. I’m happy to coordinate that again next month, if there’s interest. Sorry I missed setting it up this month; work for me has been quite busy!

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Sounds great. Can you please send me an invite? I can pm you my email. 

  • Chicagoland Area · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 46 votes
    5y

    @Kathleen Martini I’d be interested as well.

  • New to Real Estate · Akron/Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    Hey everyone! I’m new on here and live in northern Summit County. Would love to network with some local real estate investors. I know the in person meet up isn’t taking place right now due to COVID, but if there is a virtual one coming up I’d be interested in attending. Also, if anyone wants to grab a coffee one on one sometime and chat on a patio before winter arrives, send me a message. 

  • Realtor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    Hi all! I am happy to host a meetup before November ends! It will be virtual on zoom - I will create an event and include the link on this thread later on today. I am going to try to invite a lender that can discuss financing considerations for investment properties. If you interested in Akron investing I also distribute an e-newsletter each week (on Tuesday's) where I share some analysis of current properties listed on MLS and cover other pertinent investing topics. Drop your email in a private message if you'd like to receive these. Have a great week!
    -Charlsi

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.