@Collin Hays My favorite that came in at 6am one morning when the nights low temperature was 58 degrees and the high temperature was to be around 75 was the following.
“I can’t believe you disconnected the heat. My toilet seat is cold”.
We routinely turn off boilers during the summer to prevent them from running to keep up to temp all the time during the warm months.
I’m lucky. I don’t hear much. I did just have my first GVR guest (arriving 1/14) ask me for one additional bath towel and face towel for each of the 3 guests. Good news is they must have read my welcome guide. 😂
Man the fishing discount is wild. My best one on 2024 was that the guest found a ghost in the basement. I told them we sent out a ghost detecting team and found 0 ghost.
Man the fishing discount is wild. My best one on 2024 was that the guest found a ghost in the basement. I told them we sent out a ghost detecting team and found 0 ghost.
We had a ghost this year. Guest reported that they saw him in the mirror? 🤩