Brian Page's Airbnb formula

Brian Page's Airbnb formula

Investor · Kingston, NY · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 39 votes

I was wondering if anyone has tried or heard of Brian's Page's Airbnb formula for signing leases on rental units and then using the apartments as a full-time Airbnb model. I've been an Airbnb host for some time, and I'm intrigued by the idea of operating on a larger scale and automating the front-desk aspects. Anybody heard of this guy? I'm considering his tutorial...

http://bnb-formula.thinkific.com/courses/members

12Reply
781 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
8y

$997 is a lot of money to learn something that you can figure out on your own using common sense, psychology, finance and marketing.

Put yourself in your potential tenants shoes and do what it takes to rent yourself a house, from scratch. 

That's Paul Sandhu's STR Formula, and it was free! Put the $997 of yours towards unexpected expenses, they will happen. Especially when a meth head breaks into your STR and steals the HDTV, Roku and modem; but you can catch them the next morning when they are still sleeping in the house. That happened to me 72 hours ago.

See this reply in the discussion

152 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 51 votes
    8y

    Sorry for just now getting back. Life has kept me quite occupied. 

    Challenges 

    - Finding the right property - Making sure zoning worked, etc.

    - Cleaners! These are your boots on the ground. We've had good ones, and not so good ones. Do your research here. These people will be what make or break your place. 

    That's about it at the moment. All the other things are just normal doing business type stuff. I typically see PM's faster than I do posts so, feel free to hit me up. I'll try and respond as soon as I can.

    Btw, Brian is currently about to update BNBFormula to a newer, simpler version. I for one am looking forward to that. 

    I really like the program as it grows, and evolves especially with the monthly coaching calls. There are students that have informed Brian of different things to try/implement and he has and then recommends those. Really cool stuff. 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y
    @Emily G. Hi Emily!! Are you still willing to share tbe Brian Page Airbnb program your mentioned on the discussion board? If so, please consider sharing with me. I am very interested and eager to learn.
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi All,

    Was good reading all the comments starting from 8 months ago

    Just a few questions i would liked answered if possible. as i am looking to do the course, but don't just want to pull the trigger just Yet.

    1) BNB Formula worth it?

    2) Have you been able to build your portfolio from this course?

    3) anyone here from london that has done the course?

    Regards

    Devin 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Juliet Evans hello I am interested in sharing the program. 

  • Investor · Tyler, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Does anyone have the link, or where I can watch Brian Page's webinar? Watched it once, but want to pass it on to a friend. Thanks, Susan

  • Real Estate Agent · Cypress, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi @Keidrick Cole or @Emily G., I am also interested if possible to share.  

    I have purchased another online airbnb course from another instructor.  Has actual airbnb experience but no luck renting from another landlord yet so I can do short term rental for the property.  While my other course covered much of the Airbnb operation including automation, am hoping to get more proven templates from BNBFormula.  That's why the hesitation to purchase directly as I may not get as much from what i have learned from the other course and actual experience.

    I will be glad to share my actual experience too if needed and be an accountability partner.  I really want to grow my AIRBNB business by renting other landlord's property that I will definitely take care of.

    Thanks.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Francis Ferrer hi feel free to call or email me and I’ll share the info I have 

  • Lender · Central Florida Markets · Member since 2017 · 137 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    Hi all

    I am actually a Landlord that is open to AIrBNB leases. I will lease a Beach block property in the St Pete / Gulf Coast area ,   Per AirDNA - Avg monthly NET income is over $2300 per Studio . The apts are just across from one of the nicest beaches in the country  . All of The apts are Stuidos. with all new appliances , floors, paint bathroom and cabinets. You can furnish as you wish or for extra fee I can rent a furnished  package to you  . I also partner with a cleaning crew that I will be glad to put you in touch with.  IF you want to get your feet wet with as an Airbnb Landlord or add a beach property to your current portfolio .  Please PM include your contact info , email and phone and I will give you all the details. Of course if you are in the  Gulf Coast of Florida you can swing by and take a look ..  

     Happy AirBNBing...

    Keith 

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Does Brian’s program include lease agreement templates and landlord letter templates like he talks about? 

    Also what type of insurance coverage should you get for renting out a landlords property? that’s my biggest concern - I want to make sure I’m covered.

  • Rental Property Investor · SF Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 543 votes
    8y

    BNB formula is a good course. I highly recommend it. The only thing I would not do is the LLC. You may get stuck on getting that setup. Just do everything else in the course.

    I spent $997 on the course and it was worth every penny.

    I'm at Airbnb #6 now and setting it up as we speak.   

    Another word of advice, take Al Williamson's course https://leadinglandlord.com/

    Honestly Airbnb aint easy even using the rental arbitrage method.  Not everyone makes money and a few make FANTASTIC returns.

    But if you are scared of spending $997 or $499 on a course, then how are you going to spend $10,000-20,000 for your first Airbnb  (1st month rent, deposit, furniture costs)

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    hello everyone, I was thinking to get into Brian’s program. Although after doing some intial research I saw cities are passing laws one by one and making it illegal for people to rent out on Airbnb if they don’t live there physically or they have to rent out for minimum of 30 days. I saw they are going after the listings and give them big fines. Any idea about that? 

  • Investor · Skokie, IL · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 15 votes
    7y
    @Emily G. How are you? What are your thoughts on Brian’s Airbnb page. I would love to hear your thoughts? Let me know when is a good time to chat.
  • Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Wow. The responses to my post have been unbelievable! Thanks everyone. 
    Update: We are still continuing to do well, and I just checked out our numbers versus other players in the area. We are at 86% occupancy versus the next highest in our area is at 57%! ADR is similar. I attribute a LOT of that to BNBFormula. 

    Keep on sending me your questions and I will do my best to answer them. I've had some great conversations with several folks and look forward to talking with even more of you! 

    Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    How much per airbnb did it cost to get running?

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Jeremy Blackston How much per airbnb for start up with furniture lease etc?

  • Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Hi Joe. Sorry, I'm on and off the forums. Thanks for reaching out in DM though. If anyone else would like info please send me a DM with any specific questions you may have. I've also offered up phone calls with several people also. 

    I'll answer as quickly as life allows. 

  • Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    The BNBFormula recommends staging costs should be 150% of the monthly rent. 

    I personally did it cheaper than that by looking for bargains in all the normal places (Craigslist, FB marketplace, etc).

    Hope this helps.

  • Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Also, not sure how many have seen this, but I figured it fit here so...

    28 AIRBNB ranking factors
    https://remotescale.com/airbnb-ranking-factors/?af...

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    I just stumbled on this youtube channel, after watching a couple of videos, it seems to have good content that could a newbie or a more experienced STR host wanting to rent out properties from landlords:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvwmrPfn8ff-rTlc9YoH7Bg

  • Sugar Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Yep. He has some really great tips as well in his videos. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Fairfield, CT · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Ben Hooper - thanks for that youtube link - I've been doing rental arbitrage (although not through airbnb) for about 5 years and I didn't even realize there was a name for it --

    this video in particular is valuable to the newbies getting started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WnstK_Q4UI

    Since I have just been introduced to Brian Page's airbnb fomula through this page, the one bit of info I would be interested in discovering, is whether his strategy to approach potential arbitrage landlords is different from the airbnb automated tactics? 

    great stuff on this thread guys! 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Guys, i am new here and very interested to do Airbnb Arbitrage in New York. We have friends that recently moved there, and we like to find and use an apartment for us when we visit them. But also get some money out of it.

    I have been researching and researching for months now and i think @Paul Sandhu is right. There is ton of free information available, and i have watched almost all videos, pod-casts from Brian Page, and i don't know if i should buy his or other class or go with the free knowledge i obtained on the INTERNET.


    Other guy that i researched are Airbnb Automated, but the more i go through the videos i don't like how he don't care about the landlords.

    I think this is crucial! This kind of lack of communication and mutual understanding between a Landlord and You in this business can get you sued. I have read this numerous times through my research.

    Another course that i am considering is from Sam Zuo (passiveairbnb. com) where he offers free information almost on everything on his blog. Since last month he started showing REAL TIME CASE Studies of his students and their journey with his course. They show the entire process, how they equip apartment, how much money they are earning, what are their expenses each month etc. 

    There are other guys, websites that i researched but none of them seem active in the past year. Weird. 

    What do u think?

  • Rental Property Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2017 · 93 posts · 101 votes
    7y

    @Alex NA Did your extensive research tell you that STRs are banned in NYC? Except for rare exceptions? 

  • Investor · South Jordan, UT · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    I am a member and I think it was well worth it. Skeptics can make your mistakes and figure it out but you will make mistakes like we did when we started and lost money.    FB group is a great resource. Mentorship  is  one of the keys to success. 

    Best of luck. 

  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    7y

    I think this information is readily available if you look around and save the expensive cost.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.