What do you when there is a prostitute in your STR?

41 Replies

I was taught many years ago by a professor of finance not to lend money to anyone who’s profession started with a P. Lol 😂 I have applied that to who not to lease a property to as well. 

Professor plumber policemen Painter physician prostitute etc  etc  

Originally posted by @John Patton :

I was taught many years ago by a professor of finance not to lend money to anyone who’s profession started with a P. Lol 😂 I have applied that to who not to lease a property to as well. 

My uncle was a finance professor.  He then became the department chair, and then the interim dean for the business school.  He retired from that and was chief editor for The Journal of Finance.

Originally posted by @John Patton :

Definitely add Politician to that list, especially with the death of Epstein today.

Eh, to be honest, all things being equal and assuming things don't get crazier, leave them alone. They're hard working people, many whom -- believe it or not -- pay taxes on their earnings. 

In the gamut of illegal things in a house of dudes, this is one of the more minor 'illegal' things

@Jacob Michal STR = Short Term Rental. I rent out fully furnished houses with all bills paid. Cable, wifi, washer, dryer, kitchen with all utensils and appliances, all the furniture/linens are there. T.p. soap, detergent, cleaning supplies are stocked. I rent out the whole house to a group of guys that are working together for a short term job. Costs less per person than a motel room. Their average take home pay is around $2500/week.

Just caught up on this thread, and it's by far my favorite thing that's happened today.

@Paul Sandhu Years ago I had a sex worker somehow get approved to lease my LV high rise. Rent was late the second month in and the drama started. Her Texas "boyfriend" got a hold of my number and thought he could sweet talk me into stoping the eviction with photos of his Bentley (registered to his mom) and some BS story. When she got evicted and locked out, she left her stuff behind and jammed up the tub drain with razor blades and tampons. When I had someone box up her stuff they stuck her little dogs 💩 in there too.