BIG DAY In our Short Term Rental World!

BIG DAY In our Short Term Rental World!

Luke CarlPro Member
Rental Property Investor 路 Tennessee Florida 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 5k+ votes

2016 this sub-forum was created. I found it soon after. It was mostly @Paul Sandhu and I trading stupid jokes and I had no idea what I was doing and I also had no money.

5 years later. I've got 14 million in real estate owned and TODAY @Avery Carl book was released with Bigger Pockets Publishing and we are just beside ourselves with excitement! Cruise on over to the Bigger Pockets Book Store and pick up a copy of Short Term Rental Long Term Wealth! 

Big shout out to everyone who hangs here regularly on this forum especially Uncle Paul and @John Underwood

29Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor 路 The worst town to live in, KS 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 4k+ votes
4y

I'm still working on your first book.  What exactly happened in Tijuana?

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe SplitrockPro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor 路 Sioux Falls, SD 路 Member since 2015 路 9k+ posts 路 18k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Luke Carl:

    2016 this sub-forum was created. I found it soon after. It was mostly @Paul Sandhu and I trading stupid jokes and I had no idea what I was doing and I also had no money.

    5 years later. I've got 14 million in real estate owned and TODAY @Avery Carl book was released with Bigger Pockets Publishing and we are just beside ourselves with excitement! Cruise on over to the Bigger Pockets Book Store and pick up a copy of Short Term Rental Long Term Wealth! 

    Big shout out to everyone who hangs here regularly on this forum especially Uncle Paul and @John Underwood

     Congratulations to you and Avery! You guys are killing it in vacation rentals and doing it the right way. I look forward to reading the book. 

  • Nicola FraserPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Charlotte, NC 路 Member since 2018 路 15 posts 路 6 votes
    4y

    Congratulations...looking forward to the book arriving too!  

  • Justin BeasleyPro Member
    Pigeon Forge, TN 路 Member since 2020 路 102 posts 路 69 votes
    4y

    @Luke Carl Congrats to both of you on the book and the success! Look forward to reading it.

  • Michael BaumPro Member
    Olympia, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 8k+ posts 路 7k+ votes
    4y

    WOOT!

  • Luke CarlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor 路 Tennessee Florida 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Michael Baum:

    WOOT!

    And Michael!  

  • Investor 路 The worst town to live in, KS 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 4k+ votes
    4y

    I'm still working on your first book.  What exactly happened in Tijuana?

  • Investor 路 Flowery Branch, GA 路 Member since 2019 路 413 posts 路 412 votes
    4y

    Congrats! Great book!

  • Investor 路 Kitty Hawk OBX NC 路 Member since 2019 路 44 posts 路 39 votes
    4y

    Congratulations to you guys !! Your absolutely killing it! Very inspirational!

    I preordered the new book and was just notified yesterday that it鈥檚 on the way, can鈥檛 wait to read it.

    Loving the new podcast! Keep crushing it!馃憡馃徎

  • Lender 路 Asheville NC 路 Member since 2016 路 469 posts 路 317 votes
    4y

    Can't wait to read!

  • Investor 路 Metro East of St. Louis (Illinois) 路 Member since 2016 路 255 posts 路 211 votes
    4y

    Nice!

    The book is on the way, thanks guys!

  • Dave StokleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2015 路 699 posts 路 799 votes
    4y

    So awesome! Congrats! 

  • Investor 路 Pahrump, NV 路 Member since 2021 路 42 posts 路 10 votes
    4y

    I read the book on audible. It was absolutely fantastic!!!! It has so much valuable information in it. Avery Carl definitely is the expert in this area of investment and I would highly recommend if someone is interested in this investment niche to reach out to her and her team and read her book! 

    Thank you Avery for writing this book, it has helped me to define my business and my focus on investments! 

  • Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2021 路 9 posts 路 3 votes
    4y

    @Luke Carl I just bought it!, thanks for letting us know. I'm trying to buy my first bnb property now. 

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker 路 Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX 路 Member since 2018 路 5k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    4y

    Congratulations!! I'll make sure to add this book my collection. Keep up the hard work!  

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE 路 Member since 2019 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    4y

    Congratulations!  I just bought it.

  • Investor 路 Charleston, SC 路 Member since 2019 路 112 posts 路 126 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Luke Carl:

    2016 this sub-forum was created. I found it soon after. It was mostly @Paul Sandhu and I trading stupid jokes and I had no idea what I was doing and I also had no money.

    5 years later. I've got 14 million in real estate owned and TODAY @Avery Carl book was released with Bigger Pockets Publishing and we are just beside ourselves with excitement! Cruise on over to the Bigger Pockets Book Store and pick up a copy of Short Term Rental Long Term Wealth! 

    Big shout out to everyone who hangs here regularly on this forum especially Uncle Paul and @John Underwood

    I'm under contract on my first Airbnb now! Beech Mountain, North Carolina. We purchased Avery's book on audio to listen to on the drive up there this weekend :) 

    Gobbling up as much knowledge as possible as we prep to take this thing over! 

  • Katie MillerPro Member
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2017 路 459 posts 路 642 votes
    4y

    @Luke Carl SOOO PUMPED TO GET THIS BOOK INTO THE WORLD! Congrats to you and Avery! 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2013 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Luke Carl pre-ordered on Amazon. Not sure why we won鈥檛 get it until mid-November. Maybe we need to order it from BP.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ and Rehoboth Beach DE 路 Member since 2019 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Brian G. The digital version is available now.  You must have ordered the physical book?

  • Kathy LindsayPro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Tallahassee, FL 路 Member since 2018 路 19 posts 路 24 votes
    4y

    I just finished listening to the Audible version and I regularly watch Avery's webinars. She is a wealth of information on the short term real estate market and now the short term financing space as well. We have 7 STR's in the Florida Panhandle and I look forward to working with her team to expand our business into other locations. Thanks @Avery Carl

  • Avery CarlBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent 路 USA 路 Member since 2016 路 909 posts 路 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Kathy Lindsay Thank you! I'd love to see your listings!

  • Investor 路 Clinton, NJ 路 Member since 2012 路 118 posts 路 70 votes
    4y

    "@Brian G. The digital version is available now. You must have ordered the physical book?"

    I pre-ordered the ebook on Amazon, and it's not available until Nov 11, so I bought the Audio version as well and just downloaded it.

    @Avery Carl or @Luke Carl might want to look into why it's not available as an ebook on Amazon yet...

  • Mackay OakeyPro Member
    Idaho Falls, ID 路 Member since 2021 路 53 posts 路 38 votes
    4y

    Congratulations @Luke Carl and @Avery Carl! I pre-ordered this book on Amazon a month ago and I've been reading it since I got it in the mail. I'm hoping to make my first investment in real estate within the STR world. I'm very excited to see what your book has to offer. Thanks and congrats on the huge achievements in just 5 years!

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Surf City, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 648 posts 路 597 votes
    4y

    Just ordered it! Cant wait to read it, congrats to all your success so far and for giving back so much to this community. 

  • Suffolk, VA 路 Member since 2021 路 54 posts 路 33 votes
    4y

    I read the book in a day and we are looking to move out on an STR in the near future. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.