BIG DAY In our Short Term Rental World!

22 Replies

2016 this sub-forum was created. I found it soon after. It was mostly @Paul Sandhu and I trading stupid jokes and I had no idea what I was doing and I also had no money.

5 years later. I've got 14 million in real estate owned and TODAY @Avery Carl book was released with Bigger Pockets Publishing and we are just beside ourselves with excitement! Cruise on over to the Bigger Pockets Book Store and pick up a copy of Short Term Rental Long Term Wealth! 

Big shout out to everyone who hangs here regularly on this forum especially Uncle Paul and @John Underwood

Originally posted by @Luke Carl :

2016 this sub-forum was created. I found it soon after. It was mostly @Paul Sandhu and I trading stupid jokes and I had no idea what I was doing and I also had no money.

5 years later. I've got 14 million in real estate owned and TODAY @Avery Carl book was released with Bigger Pockets Publishing and we are just beside ourselves with excitement! Cruise on over to the Bigger Pockets Book Store and pick up a copy of Short Term Rental Long Term Wealth! 

Big shout out to everyone who hangs here regularly on this forum especially Uncle Paul and @John Underwood

Congratulations to you and Avery! You guys are killing it in vacation rentals and doing it the right way. I look forward to reading the book. 

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

I'm still working on your first book.  What exactly happened in Tijuana?

Congratulations to you guys !! Your absolutely killing it! Very inspirational!

I preordered the new book and was just notified yesterday that it’s on the way, can’t wait to read it.

Loving the new podcast! Keep crushing it!👊🏻

I read the book on audible. It was absolutely fantastic!!!! It has so much valuable information in it. Avery Carl definitely is the expert in this area of investment and I would highly recommend if someone is interested in this investment niche to reach out to her and her team and read her book! 

Thank you Avery for writing this book, it has helped me to define my business and my focus on investments! 

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!
Originally posted by @Luke Carl :

I'm under contract on my first Airbnb now! Beech Mountain, North Carolina. We purchased Avery's book on audio to listen to on the drive up there this weekend :) 

Gobbling up as much knowledge as possible as we prep to take this thing over! 

I just finished listening to the Audible version and I regularly watch Avery's webinars. She is a wealth of information on the short term real estate market and now the short term financing space as well. We have 7 STR's in the Florida Panhandle and I look forward to working with her team to expand our business into other locations. Thanks @Avery Carl

"@Brian G. The digital version is available now. You must have ordered the physical book?"

I pre-ordered the ebook on Amazon, and it's not available until Nov 11, so I bought the Audio version as well and just downloaded it.

@Avery Carl or @Luke Carl might want to look into why it's not available as an ebook on Amazon yet...