New Member from Wallingford / New Haven County, Connecticut

New Member from Wallingford / New Haven County, Connecticut

Investor · Wallingford, CT · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 4 votes

Well.... I've been on BP for about a month now, and listened to almost all of the Podcasts. It seems like it's time to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Kevin, from Wallingford, CT. I'm 28, and I've been in construction for 8 years. I'm very excited about the next stage in my life. I have worked on 2 flips, and have been a project manager for 4 years now on commercial projects. I'm looking forward to rehabbing houses, and eventually buying and holding multi families.

I have a crazy passion for real estate. It is literally what I think about all day...

0Reply
8 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    12y

    @Kevin Gerace,

    Welcome to the Best Real Estate site on the net.

    It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forum.

    I live on the West side of Wallingford.

    Raymond

  • Investor · Wallingford, CT · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the welcome Raymond, I'm hoping to learn as much as I can here. I'm right in the center of town.


  • Real Estate Broker · Orange, CT · Member since 2013 · 951 posts · 218 votes
    12y

    Hi Kevin, welcome to the board

  • Homeowner · Suffield, CT · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Kevin,

    Welcome, I am in Suffield, CT and new to BP and RE Investing - let's connect - maybe I can help you find some rehab projects.

    Matt

  • Investor · Middletown, RI · Member since 2008 · 174 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    Welcome @Kevin Gerace to BP!

    Always good to see more CT folks on this site. I too am searching for a solid rehab project in the New London country area. Your construction and pm skills will definitely serve you well in all aspects of REI.

    On a separate note, I am looking to start a meetup group in my area sometime in the near future. Let me know if your interested.

    Jim

  • Real Estate Investor · Waterbury, CT · Member since 2012 · 117 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    @Kevin Gerace

    Welcome to Biggerpockets!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Kevin Gerace! Welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. I'm glad that you're enjoying the podcast.

    Also - be sure to check out House Flipping: The Best of BiggerPockets. There is a ton of flipping resources there.

    And don't forget the Keyword Alerts- especially for "Wallingford" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

    Thanks again for introducing yourself!

  • Investor · Meriden, CT · Member since 2013 · 201 posts · 145 votes
    12y

    @Kevin Gerace

    Welcome to BP! Im also a new member from Meriden, CT.

    Im an experienced rehabber and own a few rentals. It will be good to connect and trade ideas.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.