New Member North NJ Central NJ NYC metro

New Member North NJ Central NJ NYC metro

Linden, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi everybody!

My name is Jennifer and I am new. I am a Verifiable accredited investor/Cash buyer looking for distressed/discounted multi-family (2-4 primarily but will consider commercial 5 units +) properties for mid to long term buy & hold in & near Union County, NJ (Linden, Rahway, Elizabeth, Roselle Park, Roselle) Middlesex County (Woodbridge, Avenel, Carteret, Colonia.)

Also I'm looking for a Manhattan studio/1 bed condo/condop/coop-investor friendly unit that permits immediate & unlimited sublets & that can cashflow. Prefer elevator / doorman bldg.

Please add me to your cash buyer's list if you regularly encounter any of the above.

Thanks and Happy Investing !,

Jennifer

0Reply
43 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Darren SagerPro Member
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP @Jennifer Dulemba. I was just in Linden the other day showing some multi fams on East Price. Always good to see more people here from NJ. There's lots of opportunity within the towns you mentioned and there's always more popping up. Happy to keep you on my list.

  • Investor · Princeton, NJ · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    welcome aboard @jennifer dulemba. I'm familiar with those towns. I've probably completed 500 appraisals over the years in Union & Essex Counties. As a "verifiable accredited ..." You will find this site a Bonafide qualified resource. Good luck

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP Nation Jennifer, looks like you have your sights set in the right direction.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Jennifer Dulemba thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts."

    See you around the site!

  • House Flipper · East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 205 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the BP family. I'm sure you'll get all the assistance you need from the participants here on BP. You seem to have a very busy agenda, lot's of luck in your search and welcome aboard.

  • Investor · The Bronx, NY · Member since 2012 · 226 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    @Jennifer Dulemba , welcome to BP. Sounds like @Darren Sager is the person you should speak to. He's in New Jersey.

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    Welcome to the site @Jennifer Dulemba! It's always great to see investors that have a pretty good idea on what they want, that's awesome.

    Do you already have a rental portfolio or are just getting started in REI? Just curious!

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, NJ (07882) · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Welcome Jennifer to BP!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello @jenifferdulemba welcome to BP. My name is John I am an investor in both Essex and union county New Jersey. Me and my team specialize in finding discounted properties anywhere from 60-70 cents on the Dollar. I can send you a few that you might be interested in, please provide your email and phone number so I can send you what I have and what I'm currently working on. Thank You.

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Jennifer Dulemba Hello welcome to BP. My name is John I am an investor in both Essex and union county New Jersey. Me and my team specialize in finding discounted properties anywhere from 60-70 cents on the Dollar. I can send you a few that you might be interested in, please provide your email and phone number so I can send you what I have and what I'm currently working on. 

  • Realtor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jennifer Dulemba, welcome to BP! There is a wealth of information on here, and quite a number of resources (especially the people). Bigger Pockets to REI, is what Walmart is to department stores! With the right application, there is nothing pertaining to RealEstate Investing that you can't find here - including money. Jump in and explore... I wish you the best investing year ever!

    Raphael

  • Real Estate Broker · Monmouth County, NJ · Member since 2014 · 94 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP, Jennifer!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.