Southeast MA Investors!

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

Thank you @Jonathan Stevens for the mention. Nice to meet you @Benny Cash. We host 5 in-person meetups every month in MA & NH (Manchester, Portsmouth, Lowell, Waltham, Worcester), and 1 virtual meetup. They're all free and you can find more information about them here on BP under the "Events" tab. The meetups are called "Simplified REI" if you're interested and have trouble finding them feel free to message me directly.

Going to meetups is a great way to meet people operating in the area. We have a great network and there are always wholesalers at our meetups so if that's what you're looking for you can certainly find them. Our guest speaker in Lowell last week asked how many wholesalers were in our audience of about 75 people and at least 10 raised their hands. 

I hope this helps, 

Best,
Jon

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hi Jon, I'm also new to Bigger Pockets and looking to connect. I'm in Medfield which is not too far from Attleboro. I've flipped houses in Roslindale (5), Waltham (3), Newton and Wellesley (7). I also own a construction company that does renovations and additions. My focus has been on construction the last few years but my son just graduated and wants to get into real estate and that's rekindling my interest to get back into the game.

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago | Miami | Boston · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hey @William Ladd. I'm an investor and broker in Chicago and Miami (15 years), soon to be Boston. I'm in the process of getting licensed. My focus is investments and commercial. My business partner has been a broker in Boston for four years, Jacksonville for 10, and specializes in residential and commercial. I'm looking to start building connections while I wait on my license. What's the name of your construction company and what areas do you serve? 

  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Hi


    investor in Fall River here. Let’s connect. 

  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Would the folks in this group be open to an in person meetup before end of year?

  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Simoes:

    Would the folks in this group be open to an in person meetup before end of year?

    I'd be interested in a meet up.
  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Jonathan- Welcome to BP! I am also from MA, originally Newburyport, and would love to connect. Curious about the types of properties you are interested in. 

  • Property Manager · North Attleboro, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jonathan Stevens:

    Hey everyone! I'm from Attleboro and looking to connect with other investors from the area. 

    North Attleboro here! My property management business is based out of Attleboro and helping people all over the south coast!
  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    3y

    You can also use the search feature to find others to connect with.

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Jonathan and best of luck investing!

  • New to Real Estate · Boston, MA · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Simoes:

    Would the folks in this group be open to an in person meetup before end of year?


     Hey James! I'm in Boston and would love to join a meet up

  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 338 posts · 219 votes
    3y

    Hi Jonathan and everyone else, please keep us posted if you have an in person meetup as I would be eager to join. I've been meaning to checkout New Bedford and Fall River but haven't made it down there yet

    And I'd like to spend some more time in Providence / Attleboro

  • New to Real Estate · Stoughton, MA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Located in Stoughton here and would absolutely attend a meet up. Bought my first investment property last summer, a 5 family in Stoughton. 

    Welcome to BP!

  • Lender · Boston · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    YO!! I'd be down to meet up! What up @Tom Wagner!!

    Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tom Wagner:

    Hi Jonathan and everyone else, please keep us posted if you have an in person meetup as I would be eager to join. I've been meaning to checkout New Bedford and Fall River but haven't made it down there yet

    And I'd like to spend some more time in Providence / Attleboro

    Well it seems like we may have some traction to make this happen! 
  • Property Manager · Member since 2022 · 196 posts · 125 votes
    3y

    Hey man, Im in that area all the time. Our team just flipped some properties in attleboro, north attleboro, new bedford, etc. always looking to connect. Dm me or shoot me a text. id love to connect

  • Property Manager · Member since 2022 · 196 posts · 125 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tom Wagner:

    Hi Jonathan and everyone else, please keep us posted if you have an in person meetup as I would be eager to join. I've been meaning to checkout New Bedford and Fall River but haven't made it down there yet

    And I'd like to spend some more time in Providence / Attleboro


     Im in those areas often. Our team just flipped some houses in attleboro, north attleboro, and new bedford. Id love to connect. Dm me or shoot me a text when ever :)

  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    3y


    Quote from @Jonathan Stevens:
    Quote from @Tom Wagner:

    Hi Jonathan and everyone else, please keep us posted if you have an in person meetup as I would be eager to join. I've been meaning to checkout New Bedford and Fall River but haven't made it down there yet

    And I'd like to spend some more time in Providence / Attleboro

    Well it seems like we may have some traction to make this happen! 
    This is great news. Shall we plan something for the first or second week of December?
     

    I’m thinking a brewery is always a good place to meet and chat. 

     
  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Simoes:


    Quote from @Jonathan Stevens:
    Quote from @Tom Wagner:

    Hi Jonathan and everyone else, please keep us posted if you have an in person meetup as I would be eager to join. I've been meaning to checkout New Bedford and Fall River but haven't made it down there yet

    And I'd like to spend some more time in Providence / Attleboro

    Well it seems like we may have some traction to make this happen! 
    This is great news. Shall we plan something for the first or second week of December?
     

    I’m thinking a brewery is always a good place to meet and chat. 

     

     I think a brewery would be great. Have any recommendations? A new one just opened in North Attleboro a couple of months ago called Angle Tree.

  • Andrew ValeriBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 17 votes
    3y

    I’m in!

  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jonathan Stevens:
    Quote from @James Simoes:


    Quote from @Jonathan Stevens:
    Quote from @Tom Wagner:

    Hi Jonathan and everyone else, please keep us posted if you have an in person meetup as I would be eager to join. I've been meaning to checkout New Bedford and Fall River but haven't made it down there yet

    And I'd like to spend some more time in Providence / Attleboro

    Well it seems like we may have some traction to make this happen! 
    This is great news. Shall we plan something for the first or second week of December?
     

    I’m thinking a brewery is always a good place to meet and chat. 

     

     I think a brewery would be great. Have any recommendations? A new one just opened in North Attleboro a couple of months ago called Angle Tree.


    Sounds good to me.


    Set a date, OP Jonathan. 

  • Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hi Jonathan,

    I'm an investor and real estate Broker in MA. I service Boston Metro and South Shore, would love to connect!

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Jonathan! I'm originally from the north shore, but know your area well! Would love to connect 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Jonathan! 

    I love Boston, I grew up in Newburyport, MA and recently relocated to San Diego.

    I would love to connect, and discuss real estate with you.

  • Chris RochePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · North Weymouth, MA · Member since 2015 · 146 posts · 44 votes
    3y

    Hey everyone, grew up in Wareham, investor on the South Shore.  Would love to connect!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hey all, I’m new on here as well. From the Ashland/Worcester area. 

    Is there anyone that does Hard money lending here? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.