Southeast MA Investors!

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y

Thank you @Jonathan Stevens for the mention. Nice to meet you @Benny Cash. We host 5 in-person meetups every month in MA & NH (Manchester, Portsmouth, Lowell, Waltham, Worcester), and 1 virtual meetup. They're all free and you can find more information about them here on BP under the "Events" tab. The meetups are called "Simplified REI" if you're interested and have trouble finding them feel free to message me directly.

Going to meetups is a great way to meet people operating in the area. We have a great network and there are always wholesalers at our meetups so if that's what you're looking for you can certainly find them. Our guest speaker in Lowell last week asked how many wholesalers were in our audience of about 75 people and at least 10 raised their hands. 

I hope this helps, 

Best,
Jon

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    3y


    hi all,
    I know it’s last minute but I’ll be at long live brewery in providence tomorrow from 5-7pm. 
    if anyone is interested to meet up and talk real estate I’ll be there. 
     

  • Investor · Fall River, MA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Not spam but just posting this here because a lot of local folks already in this thread. 👍 😉 

    If you are in or around South Eastern MA and Rhode Island, over 18, have reliable transportation, have existing rental properties or manage some then continue reading on..

    Looking for an active partner that will join me in designing and launching a local property management company…

    Whoa.. you may be thinking no way, that’s a chump game, stupid simple idea.. It’s not scalable and I rather grind it out doing something else. I get it

    But here’s the thing — its not building just a local company. We’re building a blue print that will scale all across America. New England first, southern states and up and down the east coast it’s gonna be a fun road trip

    What’s special about me? What am I looking for?

    I am a seasoned real estate investor, small business owner but my bread and butter is engineering and product market fit.

    I am a tech guy. I enjoy building apps and experiences to connect people, businesses and make experiences smooth. I have a collection of software prototypes to make this idea a reality in development along with a plan to scale and grow it rapidly!

    I want a ceo, co founder, that will come in and being his business skills to turn this idea profitable and invest skin in the game. Also would be responsible to get hands dirty in the day to day operations of managing properties (on call phone calls, contracts, vendors, maintenance requests) while doing such things launching and testing ideas to make the process better for everyone and constant improvement.

    Such investments required are financial ~$50k and ideally put their investment owned or managed properties under management with new such formed company and pay the 10% monthly fees.

    If you are interested text me 5084930868 to chat or set up a meeting with me. If not for you but a friend please kindly refer them.

    Thank you,

    James

    Pocostud.io/James

    https://calendly.com/jamessimoes/30min

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    3y

    Check out your local MeetUps.com

  • Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 450 posts · 214 votes
    3y

    @Jonathan Stevens, it's great to e-meet you! This is a great place to expand your network and share ideas. It would be really cool if more Mass locals wanted to get together to share what we're seeing in our markets.

  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kyle Spearin:

    @Jonathan Stevens, it's great to e-meet you! This is a great place to expand your network and share ideas. It would be really cool if more Mass locals wanted to get together to share what we're seeing in our markets.

    Hey Kyle, nice to meet you! Yes, I think we should revisit the idea of all of us meeting up. I live in Attleboro but work in the Boston area so I'm able to meet in that area as well. Lately I've been attending meetups in Worcester every month. 
  • Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    I agree. I'd love to meet up!

    Shalaye 


    Quote from @Kyle Spearin:

    @Jonathan Stevens, it's great to e-meet you! This is a great place to expand your network and share ideas. It would be really cool if more Mass locals wanted to get together to share what we're seeing in our markets.


  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shalaye Camillo:
    I agree. I'd love to meet up!

    Shalaye 


    Quote from @Kyle Spearin:

    @Jonathan Stevens, it's great to e-meet you! This is a great place to expand your network and share ideas. It would be really cool if more Mass locals wanted to get together to share what we're seeing in our markets.


    Alright, let's make this happen! I'll message everyone here to try and find a centralized location to meet up at. 
  • New to Real Estate · MA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey all, I'm up north in Concord MA and would also be interested in MA meet-ups.  I've been lurking on BP for a while as pretty much a newbie but eager to meet more folks and expand my network.  

    About myself: for the moment I adhere to a relatively specific fix and flip niche so I'd love to build up my network with more wholesalers in particular who would be interested in supporting my approach and helping to fill my rather picky buy box lol.  Would be great to get some meet ups in motion!

  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benny Cash:

    Hey all, I'm up north in Concord MA and would also be interested in MA meet-ups.  I've been lurking on BP for a while as pretty much a newbie but eager to meet more folks and expand my network.  

    About myself: for the moment I adhere to a relatively specific fix and flip niche so I'd love to build up my network with more wholesalers in particular who would be interested in supporting my approach and helping to fill my rather picky buy box lol.  Would be great to get some meet ups in motion!

     Hey Benny, nice to meet you! So there are a couple of meet ups that you can attend. Candor Realty hosts meetups in MA and NH. Those would be a good place to check out. @Jonathan Bombaci is definitely someone you want to reach out to. 

  • Jonathan BombaciBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Lowell, MA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Thank you @Jonathan Stevens for the mention. Nice to meet you @Benny Cash. We host 5 in-person meetups every month in MA & NH (Manchester, Portsmouth, Lowell, Waltham, Worcester), and 1 virtual meetup. They're all free and you can find more information about them here on BP under the "Events" tab. The meetups are called "Simplified REI" if you're interested and have trouble finding them feel free to message me directly.

    Going to meetups is a great way to meet people operating in the area. We have a great network and there are always wholesalers at our meetups so if that's what you're looking for you can certainly find them. Our guest speaker in Lowell last week asked how many wholesalers were in our audience of about 75 people and at least 10 raised their hands. 

    I hope this helps, 

    Best,
    Jon

  • Property Manager · North Attleboro, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Stevens:

    Hey everyone! I'm very excited to announce and host the 1st REI event in North Attleboro sponsored by REI Unleashed. Come by for food and drinks while you learn from Nick Aalerud about his journey through real estate. This will be a great opportunity for new or experienced investors to network with others and taking that next step in your journey to financial freedom!

    Date 10/24

    Time 6-9pm

    Place: Towne Tavern & Tap 

    11 Robert F Toner Blvd, North Attleborough, MA 02763

    Strong work Jonathan! Do you have a sign up link that we can share? 
  • Property Manager · North Attleboro, MA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Nice! I’ll share on my socials.

  • Rental Property Investor · Attleboro, MA · Member since 2021 · 81 posts · 56 votes
    2y

    Hey All! Just a reminder that our KICKOFF meetup is tonight 10/24 from 6-9pm at Towne Tavern and Tap in North Attleborough. 

    11 Robert F Toner Blvd, North Attleborough, MA 02763

    This will be the first of many and I hope to see you there!

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    2y

    Hi there! Welcome to the BP Forums, and congratulations on your first post.

  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Heather Tucker:

    Hey @William Ladd. I'm an investor and broker in Chicago and Miami (15 years), soon to be Boston. I'm in the process of getting licensed. My focus is investments and commercial. My business partner has been a broker in Boston for four years, Jacksonville for 10, and specializes in residential and commercial. I'm looking to start building connections while I wait on my license. What's the name of your construction company and what areas do you serve? 

    It's called ProBuilt LLC. We serve MetroWest and Southeastern MA. Happy to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.