Hello Everybody Looking for Properties!!

Hello Everybody Looking for Properties!!

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 8 votes

Hey Everybody, I am a newer real-estate investor / wholesaler looking for properties around the Cleveland area. I was born and raised in Ohio and have a deep love for the state. Go Bucks!!

8Reply
145 views

Most Popular Reply

Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10mo

Hey @Andrew Schroeder, I’d recommend focusing first on neighborhoods with strong rental demand and cleaner tenant pools like Parma, Lakewood, Garfield Heights, and parts of Euclid. Then once you build some confidence (and a solid team), you can start exploring the heavier value-add pockets where the numbers look wild on paper.

Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 917 votes
    10mo

    @Andrew Schroeder

    Hey Andrew, welcome and love the energy. Since you’re focusing on Cleveland, one thing that helps newer wholesalers and investors get traction fast is narrowing in on a couple zip codes where buyers are consistently active and deals actually move. I work with a lot of investors picking up cash flowing multis in the area, so I see what’s getting bought every week. If you want, I can point you toward the pockets where wholesalers have the best hit rate and the stuff to avoid so you don’t waste time on dead leads.

  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Hey @Andrew Schroeder, I’d recommend focusing first on neighborhoods with strong rental demand and cleaner tenant pools like Parma, Lakewood, Garfield Heights, and parts of Euclid. Then once you build some confidence (and a solid team), you can start exploring the heavier value-add pockets where the numbers look wild on paper.

    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate540 Reviews
  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Andrew Schroeder:

    Hey Everybody, I am a newer real-estate investor / wholesaler looking for properties around the Cleveland area. I was born and raised in Ohio and have a deep love for the state. Go Bucks!!


     Good stuff man! There are a lot of cleveland properties. I'd pull a good list of properties and start hammering the phones. My team cold-calls atleast 500 dials every day. We do a lot of cold-calling from columbus and cleveland properties. Let me know if you need help.

  • Min ZhangBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo

    Nice to meet you, Andrew! I grew up in Ohio too, so I totally get the love for the state! Cleveland has a ton of solid pockets depending on whether you’re chasing cash flow or something more long term. I’ve spent a lot of time looking at deals around the Midwest, and it’s always cool seeing newer investors jump in.

    Curious what kind of properties you're leaning toward right now! SFH, small multis, or whatever makes the numbers work? Always down to bounce ideas!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Andrew Schroeder:

    Hey Everybody, I am a newer real-estate investor / wholesaler looking for properties around the Cleveland area. I was born and raised in Ohio and have a deep love for the state. Go Bucks!!

    sup
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Andrew Schroeder:

    Hey Everybody, I am a newer real-estate investor / wholesaler looking for properties around the Cleveland area. I was born and raised in Ohio and have a deep love for the state. Go Bucks!!

    Hey Andrew, love seeing fellow Ohio folks jumping into investing, and welcome to BP! Cleveland can definitely be a solid market depending on what you're targeting, but since you're already looking around Ohio, I’d also suggest keeping an eye on Columbus. I moved here from Portland in 2020 to invest and now own 10+ rentals, and the growth here has been crazy—population is climbing fast, job growth is strong, and massive companies like Intel, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Honda, Microsoft, LG, and Anduril are developing here, which keeps rental demand super high. What I really like is that you can still find deals in that $120–180K range that hit close to the 1% rule and cash flow well while still gaining really strong appreciation. Cleveland can be great for cash flow, but Columbus is where you get both cash flow and long-term upside at the same time. Happy to connect and answer any questions you have!

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Andrew Schroeder:

    Hey Everybody, I am a newer real-estate investor / wholesaler looking for properties around the Cleveland area. I was born and raised in Ohio and have a deep love for the state. Go Bucks!!


     Hey Andrew, I can share my contacts and experience that I have in the area. Happy to help!

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.