Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 3 votes
Hey everyone,
I'm with an investment brokerage based out of Tampa. Looking to build my business with any and all connections. If you are a local investor, investor friendly RE agent, general contractor, etc feel free to reach out! Always looking to expand my network of locals in the industry and see how we can help each other. Drop a comment or send me a message!
Real Estate Broker · Miami · Member since 2023 · 23 posts · 9 votes
8mo
Hi, happy to connect. I’m a real estate broker and I run a real estate investment fund with 35+ properties across the state. We focus on acquisitions, renovations, and long-term rentals.
Real Estate Broker · Miami · Member since 2023 · 23 posts · 9 votes
8mo
Hi, happy to connect. I’m a real estate broker and I run a real estate investment fund with 35+ properties across the state. We focus on acquisitions, renovations, and long-term rentals.
Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2025 · 7 posts · 4 votes
6mo
Hey Jack,
I'm not on BP as much as I'd loke to so just seeing your post. I'd love to connect as well. I live in St Pete now but started out in Tampa when I migrated from Philly in 2003. I was a closing agent at Keller Williams years ago and I use to manage 5 properties in Tampa. I'm currently renting 1 door as an MTR and working on my 2nd.
Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
6mo
Happy to connect, Jack. I’ve been investing in Tampa since around 2005 and it’s been an interesting ride watching the market evolve over the years. Our team manages a little over 300 properties and I personally own about 50, so we’re pretty active on the investment and property management side of things. Always great to connect with other people working in the Tampa market and compare notes on deals and opportunities. What type of investment properties are you focusing on right now?
Real Estate Agent · Tampa Bay · Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 4 votes
6mo
Hi Jack, I'm an investor friendly RE here in St. Pete, FL. Looking to expand my network as well and focus more on development and project management. I'd love to connect and see how we can help grow and fuel each other's businesses!
I'm with a mortgage brokerage in Miami that has very close ties with the west coast of Florida. A considerable part of our deal flow is in Tampa and we know very strong real estate professionals in this area including realtors and general contractors.
Would love to connect and explore how we can add value to you, your team and your clients.