Hey there I'm Zach! Looking to connect with investors!

Hey there I'm Zach! Looking to connect with investors!

Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 4 votes

Hi there, my name is Zach McClain, and I'm excited to be active on BiggerPockets! I graduated from UD in May and have been working in the Real Estate world since September. 

Still relatively new to the investor side of real estate, but genuinely excited to start building relationships with investors in this market and learn from people who've been doing this a while.

I'm currently working with some buyers who are focused on finding value-add properties in the Dayton area. If you've got something in the pipeline or know someone looking to sell, I'd love to hear about it!

Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me a message. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Zach McClain

3Reply
94 views

Most Popular Reply

Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3mo
Quote from @Zachary McClain:

Hi there, my name is Zach McClain, and I'm excited to be active on BiggerPockets! I graduated from UD in May and have been working in the Real Estate world since September. 

Still relatively new to the investor side of real estate, but genuinely excited to start building relationships with investors in this market and learn from people who've been doing this a while.

I'm currently working with some buyers who are focused on finding value-add properties in the Dayton area. If you've got something in the pipeline or know someone looking to sell, I'd love to hear about it!

Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me a message. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Zach McClain


 Welcome to the investor's club Zach!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Zachary McClain:

    Hi there, my name is Zach McClain, and I'm excited to be active on BiggerPockets! I graduated from UD in May and have been working in the Real Estate world since September. 

    Still relatively new to the investor side of real estate, but genuinely excited to start building relationships with investors in this market and learn from people who've been doing this a while.

    I'm currently working with some buyers who are focused on finding value-add properties in the Dayton area. If you've got something in the pipeline or know someone looking to sell, I'd love to hear about it!

    Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me a message. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

    Zach McClain


    The phrase that stood out to me was "value-add properties in the Dayton area."

    One lesson Dayton taught me is that two properties can be a mile apart, have nearly identical rents, and produce completely different ownership experiences over the next five years.

    A lot of newer investors spend most of their time analyzing the rehab budget and not enough time analyzing tenant turnover, collections, and how the neighborhood has performed through different market cycles.

    The deals that look best on paper aren't always the ones investors want to own after a few years.

    What are your buyers targeting right now—small multifamily, single-family rentals, or heavier rehab projects?

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3mo

    Hello Zach, It's great to have you here!

    Check out BP Podcasts: https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast

    Best of luck!

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Zachary McClain:

    Hi there, my name is Zach McClain, and I'm excited to be active on BiggerPockets! I graduated from UD in May and have been working in the Real Estate world since September. 

    Still relatively new to the investor side of real estate, but genuinely excited to start building relationships with investors in this market and learn from people who've been doing this a while.

    I'm currently working with some buyers who are focused on finding value-add properties in the Dayton area. If you've got something in the pipeline or know someone looking to sell, I'd love to hear about it!

    Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me a message. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

    Zach McClain


     Welcome to the investor's club Zach!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.