New Investor in the Oklahoma City Area

New Investor in the Oklahoma City Area

Edmond, OK · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes

Hello all. I am looking to get into real estate investing in the Oklahoma City area. I would love to hear from anyone who is currently investing in OKC. I am interested in all forms of real estate investing but wholesaling seems like a good way to get in the game.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1Reply
39 views

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    12y

    @Chad Brumley welcome to the site.

  • Rhett TullisBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 617 votes
    12y

    welcome! you are in a good city to get started, lots of oportunities.

  • Oklahoma City , OK · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hi there,

    I am just getting started as well. I live in the historic district near nw23 and classen. We should get together sometime.

    kenny

  • Edmond, OK · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! @Kenny Ratliff I will shoot you a colleague request and maybe we can meet up.

  • Real Estate Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    Hi @Chad Brumley , welcome to BP. I would be happy to talk real estate with you guys. There are 2 Real Estate Investor Association meetings here every month.

    OKCreia is ran by Donavee Wilkerson and it meets every 2nd Thursday of every month at 7 pm.

    The other meeting the 1st Thursday of every month is Millionaire Possibilities with Robert Elder.

    Its very important to go there and network with other investors.

  • Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2014 · 96 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Welcome Chad! I'm also getting started in real estate and will be moving to OKC shortly. Best of luck!

  • Investor · Chesapeake Beach, MD · Member since 2013 · 273 posts · 37 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP. Lots of investors there. I invest in the market but long distance now. It's a great place to get started.

    Good Luck.

  • Zach SikesBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Edmond, OK · Member since 2011 · 452 posts · 183 votes
    12y
    Welcome to BP and OKC investing!
    HCO Leasing4.198 Reviews
    Homestead & Co4.9172 Reviews
  • Deborah BurianPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 412 votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP from a fellow OKC investor. I am currently turning around a 10 unit project in Youngs/Englewood and previously purchased SFH in NW OKC. I'll shoot you a colleague request & see if we can help.

  • Edmond, OK · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks Deborh. That would be great.

  • Erie, PA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    hello! I am also brand new into real estate. I have gone to a couple okcreia meeting and can tell you they are very helpful!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

    BP is a treasure chest full of useful resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    @Chad Brumley Welcome to BP!

    If you're looking to get into wholesaling check out BP podcast 116 to learn about wholesaling and flipping.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2015/04/02/bp-podcast-116-how-to-quit-job-through-wholesaling-flipping-taking-action-with-nasar-elarabi/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.