New Member - Hello from Ferndale, MI

5 Replies

Hello Everyone!

My name is Stephanie Jordan. I live in ferndale and I'm interested in investing in my area and the surrounding areas. I currently have no investments but I'm still in the "research stage" . I'm reading and surfing the web a lot and gaining as much information as I can so that I make positive decisions on my first investment. I'm excited to read the wealth of info on this site. Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope to connect with some of you in the future.

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

@Stephanie Jordan Welcome to BP. There is a wealth of information in here. Just start diving in, getting involved and listening to the podcasts.

This is really the first time I've been actively chatting, but this is a very welcoming community.

It's nice to see more Michiganders in here.

Hey @Stephanie Jordan welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

And oh, learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business by checking this quick guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/biz

See you around!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you