Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 14 votes
Hello Everyone!
My name is Tommy DeSalvo and I'm a new Real Estate Investor in Cincinnati, Ohio. I've done maintenance, repairs, and general property management tasks for multiple individuals and companies over the past 15 years. I am currently in a career shift from a CSR to a high school science teacher.
My goals are to replace my current income with passive cash flow from four-plexes then switch to full time investing and begin getting into small-mid size apartment complexes. About a month ago I googled how to make money in real estate and came across an article by Brandon Turner "100 ways to make money in Real Estate." From there I started reading every BP article I could, then started listening to the Pod Cast, and finally decided I lurked long enough, it was time to actually join this motivated community.
Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
12y
Welcome to BP community @Tommy DeSalvo It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.
Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 14 votes
12y
Thanks for the welcome everyone. @Darrin Carey what kind of picnic is it? Potluck? I can definitely bring something. Glad to know almost everyone is friendly.
@Jerry Padilla Thanks for the offer! I'll definitely be contacting you. I think @Brandon Turner in Podcast 47 or 48 said go out right now and friend a banker. Glad to see that wasn't too hard. :)
Thanks @Dmitriy Fomichenko . I'll definitely check out the meet section. I've probably read close to 50 articles so far and listened to many, many podcasts. I'm super excited for the potential path this website has opened for me.