Southern Indiana-Louisville Kentucky

Southern Indiana-Louisville Kentucky

Sellersburg, IN · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes
I'm new to this. I'd like to find others in my area. Anyone from Clark/Floyd county IN or Louisville KY? PS- I hope I'm posting this in the right spot (I haven't figured out how all this works yet )
2Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · LOUISVILLE, KY · Member since 2013 · 299 posts · 137 votes
10y

Jolene,

I am in Clark County (invest in Jeffersonville at the moment).

Are you still looking for individuals?

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Between Lexington & Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    Hello, Welcome to the forum and yes you posted in the right place! I am also from Kentucky and am about half an hour to an hour from Louisville. I would highly suggest the Podcasts and checking around the forums for any threads that are in line with your ambitions, you have found a great resource here.
  • Investor · Valparaiso, FL · Member since 2014 · 374 posts · 76 votes
    12y

    @Jolene U. 

    Hello and welcome to the site. I am sure you will learn a lot while you are here and make some great connections. I would recommend checking out both The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and listening to The BiggerPockets Podcast. I checked them both out and found them to be helpful to those of us that are new. I would also recommend setting up your Keyword Alerts and begin to connect with some fellow members.

    Paul

  • Investor · Whiteland, IN · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Hey Jolene...I think that there is a really good group out of Louisville...I believe  Sharon Vornholt (Louisville Gals blog) is a part of that group. Sharon has a ton of articles both here and on the Louisville Gals site. She specializes in probates. Hope that helps!

    Don

  • Investor in Louisville KY! · Denver CO · Member since 2013 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    12y
    I'm also from Louisville. Welcome!
  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome to BP community @Jolene U.  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. 

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Wishing you the best! 

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Hey @Jolene U. thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! If you haven't yet- be sure to setup some "Keyword Alerts" to get into conversation in your target area.

    Seeya around!

  • Goshen, KY · Member since 2009 · 835 posts · 683 votes
    12y

    Hi there Louisville area folks.  

    We have a great REI group here. PM me for information. You can also check out my blog - LouisvilleGalsRealEstateBlog.com. I have a lot of articles here on BP and on my site.

    Sharon

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I have real estate in New Albany. Can I join the Louisville Investment Group?

    Cliff at [email protected]

    713-370-1033  This is a Magic Jack Number

    I live part of the year in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. My favorite city in the whole world.

    It was Conde Neste's Best City in the World voted that by members.

  • Clay SmithBusiness Member
    Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 419 posts · 244 votes
    12y

    You can join KREIA, they have an Indiana chapter now as well.

    LREI Property Management LLC4.6449 Reviews
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    12y

    Welcome @Jolene U. !

    I would highly recommend you go see Mike Butler speak in Louisville as soon as you can!

    - it's always good to see another Hoosier utilizing this great site!

    Of course, you need to read The Ultimate Beginners Guide to REI here on BP

    If you haven’t already, please read/listen to these books ASAP!

    Rich Dad Poor Dad

    Rich Dads Cash Flow Quadrant

    Rich Dads Increase your financial IQ

    The Real Book of Real Estate

    The ABC’s of RE Investing

    The ABC’s of PM

    Rich Dad RE Tax Advantages

    The E-Myth

    The 4 Hour Work Week

    http://flip2freedomacademy.com - free e-book

    Flip2freedom episode 77[http://www.flip2freedom.com/a-3-step-formula-to-a-successful-balanced-and-insanely-profitable-2012/] - podcast - LISTEN TO THIS TODAY!

    BiggerPocketsPodCast

    Wholesaling101 You Tube Channel

    Kent Clothier – You Tube Memphis Invest channel

  • Investor · LOUISVILLE, KY · Member since 2013 · 299 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    Jolene,

    I am in Clark County (invest in Jeffersonville at the moment).

    Are you still looking for individuals?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.