New Investor in Southern Colorado

New Investor in Southern Colorado

Investor · Overland Park, KS · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Happy Sunday Everyone.

While my partner and I had a rental years ago in Orlando, we let it go. What a mistake.

We always intended to get back into real estate investment but let other things get in our way. I had a real estate license when we lived in Florida but always felt I was on the wrong side of the business.  

Lately my schedule had been fairly hectic but my partner stumbled across a Fortune Builders seminar and by happenstance I was able to attend. The seminar re-lit the fire within me and discovered Bigger Pockets while seeking an alternative source of knowledge and encouragement.

After jumping on one Brandon's seminars I was convinced this was the community for us. There are a lot of "gurus" out there who seem to only have only their own interests in mind. This community seems like it really likes to help each other.

A hard commitment will keep me from jumping in entirely until the end of May but am learning and preparing as fast as I can. I look forward to learning from many of you and taking in everything the site has to offer.

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    @Bryan See

     - Welcome!  

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Bryan See thanks for the shoutout and glad to see you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

    Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Cascade" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

    Thanks again for introducing yourself! 

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Bryan See welcome and wish you happy and profitable investing.

  • Jerry W.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Thermopolis, WY · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    @Bryan See, welcome to BP.  There is a lot of help and knowledge here for the asking.  Be sure to read through the Learn section above it is loaded with great info.  I would also get the info for @Bill S., he would be a great resource for advice or a joint venture on your first deal or 2.  A local mentor can be a huge help.  You may fins other close to you as well.

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Bryan See

     Hi and welcome to BP!

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!

    I am the local guru.

    I will teach you everything you need to know for 459456038450 dollars. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.