New Member in Denver

New Member in Denver

Investor · Englewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 158 posts · 140 votes

Hi there.

It's great to finally find a community that has the same goals. Most people I know wonder why I drive a 30 year old car and ride a 20 year old motorcycle.

A new car is not part of the plan, I say.

What plan?

When I explain wealth accumulation through real estate, having other people purchasing property for you, it sounds fanciful and I get a lot of rolled eyes.

Forget 'em. I have a plan for the future and am working hard now, so I don't have to work hard in the future.

Eddie

2Reply
12 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan MackinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 512 votes
    11y

    Welcome Eddie. Cool name by the way. Glad you found us! 

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Eddie Memphis!  Thanks for joining BiggerPockets.

  • Investor · Englewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 158 posts · 140 votes
    11y

    Thanks, Dan.

    I had a deal fall apart in Dacono a few months ago. I'm sure you know how hot the market is up there. Anywhere north of 470, really. 

    Have a great day.

  • Jeremy KleierPro Member
    Investor · Woodford, WI · Member since 2013 · 42 posts · 14 votes
    11y
    Eddie Memphis welcome to BP and driving cars that are paid for club.
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Eddie Memphis

    Welcome to the site.

    Entrepreneurs  who are willing to live their life the way others are not willing too for few years will be able to live the rest of it the way others are unable too.

  • Investor · Englewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 158 posts · 140 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jeremy Kleier:
    Eddie Memphis welcome to BP and driving cars that are paid for club.

     Bought it from a neighbor. He drove it to the golf course and back several times a week.

    How much you want, I asked.

    Um... two hundred, he replied.

    Harlan, you drive a hard bargain, but I'll take it!

  • Investor · Englewood, CO · Member since 2015 · 158 posts · 140 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @James Wise:

    @Eddie Memphis

    Welcome to the site.

    Thanks, James 

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Eddie Memphis

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website

  • Linda WeygantPro Member
    Investor and CPA · Arvada, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome!

  • Real Estate Investor · Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh · Member since 2015 · 202 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Hi @Eddie Memphis

                                 Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you here.

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.