Real Estate Investor From St. Louis, Missouri

11 Replies

Hello from Tom Guenzler, president of my new real estate company called Class Properties, LLC. As a retiring life/time educator, I'm starting a business focusing on buying, rehabbing and flipping distressed homes.

I look forward to beginning a relationship with many of you on Biggerpockets.  With my long term goal set on gaining passive income to provide for my family in retirement and beyond, your words of wisdom will be invaluable.  And I look forward to sharing my knowledge and experiences as we move along together in the real estate business.  

Hey Tom, glad to see another (well, almost) local on the site! Dig into all the different resources we have, and especially post a lot on the forum to make sure you're testing your knowledge.

Best of luck, and feel free to contact me if you ever head over to the St. Louis area need anything.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you