Real Estate Investor in Birmingham, AL

Real Estate Investor in Birmingham, AL

Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hi all:

I am a real estate investor located in Birmingham, AL. I am primarily involved in fix and flips and buy and hold/rentals and wholesale properties. I would love to connect with others in this area and region and possibly do some deals together!

1Reply
104 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
11y

Hey Michael,

Let me know if I can help.

Bryan

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP Michael and good luck investing!

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP. I too am an investor here in Bham.  If I can give you only one piece of advice, it would be to use this amazing resource we have in BP.  Everyone here has been truly helpful and they genuinely want us newbs to succeed in our endeavors.   Again, welcome and I look forward to possibly working with you.

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Welcome to BP. Bham is my hometown and I too am looking for more buy and hold opportunities in the Bham area. Happy investing. 

  • Investor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2015 · 304 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Hey @Michael Rothenberg

    Hey there and welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    Keep networking and you'll find several people here that would love to help you out, you may even find a business partner.

    Good luck to you in your Real Estate Ambitions!

    -Kyle

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you all so much for the nice welcome! 

    The company I work with/for has three main areas: a wholesale division (which I primarily run); the fix and flip division (also me); and a buy and hold division, mostly of single family units and apartment complexes.

    We are looking for (1) Buyer's lists, (2) reliable hard money lenders (3) fix and flip lenders. Ideally, I'd like to find the lender and do a majority of the business with them, to build a rapor. Any ideas, advice or help is greatly appreciated!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 43 votes
    11y

    Hey Michael,

    Let me know if I can help.

    Bryan

  • Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
    11y

    @Michael Rothenberg

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Combine your experience with Bigger Pockets various resources as indicated by @Ronald Jones 

    You can go to Bigger Pockets Members list (the members who are in your area) and search for members who have information associated their names that you are seeking..https//biggerpocket.com/meet 

    We are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with so connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.

    At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

                                 Enjoy as you prosper.....

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 254 posts · 136 votes
    10y

    Hey @Michael Rothenberg 

    I am also a resident of the Birmingham area and would love to network with you! I am new to REI and would love to soak up any information you may have about our area. Happy Investing!

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2012 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    We are a Real Estate Investment firm located in the Downtown Birmingham area. Our primary focus is buying and lease purchasing homes throughout Jefferson County area. We welcome wholesale deals and any other deals you may find that fits our Buying Criteria,

    We are looking for properties with an ARV between $100k-$150k within Jefferson County in the following zip codes but are not limited to these areas: Centerpoint (35215), Roebuck (35235), Gardendale (35071), Fultondale (35068), Hueytown (35023 ), Pleasant Grove (35127). We are looking to be all in for no more than 65% ARV.

    We are Cash Buyers... Please inbox us for contact info.

  • Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 405 posts · 132 votes
    9y
    I'm in the Birmingham market as well. I would be glad to meet up with anyone in the market that would like to network and talk real estate. I'm am the acquisitions manager. He is a looking to purchase rentals and rehabs in the area. Does anyone attend any meet ups or real estate groups in the Birmingham area?
  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    We are also in the Birmingham area and i ditto Antonios post except we are looking in the Hoover, Pelham, Helen , alabaster areas with $125K to $295K ARV all in at 70% of ARV

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Welcome Michael, take advantage of all of the amazing free resources BP has to offer, the information is endless. Best of luck this year, I hope to see updates on how you REI journey takes off this year.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    Hey @Michael Rothenberg and all my other Birmingham Investors. I'm a new investor as well in the Birmingham area. I'd love to get together and talk real estate, deals and strategy with any or all of you in the area. I am currently looking for deals and am Intersted in BRRR, standard Buy and Hold and Fix & Flip, depending on the area. My goals are to build a real estates business that replaces my wife's income and go from there. I'm extremely interested in partnering with an experienced fix and flip investor on my first few. I am able and willing to partner 50/50 both with time and finances.

    Good luck on your venture!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.