Mississippi Investor

Mississippi Investor

Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 5 votes

Hello BiggerPockets,

I am  an active Investor in Mississippi and wanted to get on bigger pockets to make deals, learn strategies, and network. I have been on for a while now and I really want to thank Bigger Pockets for all of the wealth of information that I have obtain thus far.

5Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Remington LymanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y
Originally posted by @Jennifer Bui:

@Remington Lyman maybe if I ever want to do long distance investing! I was taking about Columbus, MS 😅

 There are too many Columbus'

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Massage Therapist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 613 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    @Marko Mathews

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Thanks for bringing experience with you. Bigger Pockets has various resources: ebooks, blogs, forums, podcasts, webinars, colleagues, keyword alerts, an awards system, a learn section, informative people in many fields of real estate, and more.

    If you have time consider spending 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days on Bigger Pockets. You will receive an Addict award along with a habit; as well as learning and retaining added useful real estate information without struggling.

    At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of. 

                                     Enjoy as you prosper.....

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    10y

    Howdy neighbor! 

    I live in Jackson as well. I own six houses in South Jackson. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    I am one of the largest finders in jackson and south jackson. Lets network.  Do you go to the rig meetings

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    Funder.   

  • Investor · Rochester, WA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP. Always great to see experienced investors jump aboard. What niche do you typically invest in?

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I am working on a SFH wholesale deal in Hattiesburg Mississippi. Do you know the best networks for investors in Mississippi we can tap into, or do you have referrals for fix/flippers we can connect with? Also looking for an agent in the area.

  • Pat HeidingsfelderBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Biloxi, MS · Member since 2016 · 169 posts · 92 votes
    8y

    @Mark Mitchell is your guy in H'burg!! 

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    8y

    @Marko Mathews hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    It seems like a simple thing, but reaching out in BiggerPockets about getting started as a real estate investor is a great first step.

    Congratulations, Marko, and I wish you a ton of success.

  • Rental Property Investor · MS (mississippi) · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I’m new to investing in pearl river county area. Just purchased my first two rental homes. Was wondering anyone else is in the pearl river county area? Also wondering if there are any capital investment people near by?

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Marko Mathews

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

    Discounts on some products and services are offered to BP members: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

    If you haven’t been to it already, you might want to check out the BP blog: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. I like the search features: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 148 votes
    7y

    @Michael Babin hey Michael! I live in Slidell, invest on the Northshore and run the local REIA. There are REIAs in Hattiesburg too in case you aren't aware. Great place to find contacts.

  • Rental Property Investor · MS (mississippi) · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Courtney Fricke

    I was just recently looking at your REIA. I want to come to your next meeting to network and build knowledge. Do you have anyone that invests in my area?

  • Roseville Ca · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 43 votes
    7y

    @Michael Babin

    Im from Pearl River County but currently living in Northern California. We have just now positioned ourselves to be able to buy our first property. Ideally we are looking for at least a duplex and have been looking in the Hattiesburg and Mobile areas. I come back to the area 2-3 times a year, maybe sometime we can meet up for coffee or something and chat. 

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 148 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @George Lods:

    @Michael Babin

    Im from Pearl River County but currently living in Northern California. We have just now positioned ourselves to be able to buy our first property. Ideally we are looking for at least a duplex and have been looking in the Hattiesburg and Mobile areas. I come back to the area 2-3 times a year, maybe sometime we can meet up for coffee or something and chat. 

     If you don't know of @Brent Moreno or @Adam Justin Johnson out of Hattiesburg, you're missing out on GREAT deals in that area. They are who you need to know!

  • Roseville Ca · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 43 votes
    7y

    @Courtney Fricke I didn't know of them but thank you so much for enlightening me. I will surely reach out and connect! On another note, is South Side Restaurant still open in Slidell? I used to enjoy going there for lunch years back. 

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 148 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @George Lods:

    @Courtney Fricke I didn't know of them but thank you so much for enlightening me. I will surely reach out and connect! On another note, is South Side Restaurant still open in Slidell? I used to enjoy going there for lunch years back. 

     Great! Yep, still open. 

  • Meridian, MS · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I am in the Meridian, MS area

  • Flipper/Rehabber · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Marko Mathews i have a potential deal I’m working on in Mississippi. Please contact me when you have an opportunity. Thank you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brandon, MS · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Mike Shirley I'm currently rehabbing a property in Meridian and I'm looking for a General Contractor. I'm finding it to be a difficult Task.

  • Jason BalesBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Wylie, TX · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Michael Babin I am looking at investing in that area. I am originally from there. How has your experience been so far?

  • Jason BalesBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Wylie, TX · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Michael Babin I am interested in the Pearl River area. I would like to stay in touch with you. What’s rents going for in your area?

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi! I'm currently in Starkville, MS, and I'm looking to invest in Columbus or Caledonia area. Anyone ventured to invest out here at all?

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jennifer Bui:

    Hi! I'm currently in Starkville, MS, and I'm looking to invest in Columbus or Caledonia area. Anyone ventured to invest out here at all?

     I have over 20 doors in Columbus, Ohio. Let me know if you want to pick my brain

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Remington Lyman maybe if I ever want to do long distance investing! I was taking about Columbus, MS 😅

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jennifer Bui:

    @Remington Lyman maybe if I ever want to do long distance investing! I was taking about Columbus, MS 😅

     There are too many Columbus'

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.