Newbie from Las Vegas, NV

Newbie from Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I started the Real Estate Career in 2013 as a part time agent, but quickly learned that I wanted to transition to full time. This year, I was able to quit my full time 9-5 and pursue my real estate dreams. I've always wanted to help people find a home after I bought my first one with my husband, so here I am! 

I recently started looking more into investing and possibly flipping with him, since I've seen the market change, knowing it can be scary. I haven't done much yet into the research, so I though this may help. 

Always interested in growing and learning. When I started real estate, I had big grand dreams of having a team, and doing my own flips, which I still think can become reality. 

1Reply
12 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Private Money Lender · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 113 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    One step at a time and you'll get there!

    Welcome to BP!

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks! I'm looking forward to it! 

  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome!  

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Stephanie Teeters

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    welcome to BP. If you need assistance I'll be glad to help.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 30 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Stephanie Teeters to BP!  You came to a great place full of willing people to help and lots of great info to learn from.

  • Rental Property Investor · Great Falls, MT · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    BP is very motivational; the more you read the more exciting the possibilities become!  Welcome!

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to all of it! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.