New member from Illinois

10 Replies

I am Kate Pearce from Belleville, IL. I have been a licensed Realtor for 3 years. My brother and I have partnered and are looking to build our rental inventory and potentially flip a house or two. We are trying to look outside the box for our future deals. 

Hello Kate,

I am a real estate investor in Belleville, IL. Biggerpockets has given me the courage to take action. This year I purchased four homes in the area. I wish you well in your home buying journey! 

1. Welcome Kate I think you'll find biggerpockets to be an awesome library of information. I am in Bloomington Il. I enjoy thinking outside the box as well.
Originally posted by @Allan W. :

Hello Kate,

I am a real estate investor in Belleville, IL. Biggerpockets has given me the courage to take action. This year I purchased four homes in the area. I wish you well in your home buying journey! 

I did a member search on Bigger Pockets for zip code 47167 - I have a contract of sale in that zip code - would this be near you? If so and if you are interested - I am willing to give you a percentage of our profits. Send me an email and I will forward you the address and all details.

My situation: I have been investing now for over 40 years - I am an auctioneer and own several real estate venues, we are a family business. I receive many leads nationwide - but it is impossible for me to know values of properties not in my area and I need others to help us convert our contracts in to real profits.

I need someone to look at the houses- help with valuation and marketing - willing to share a percentage of our profit with you,

We sell a many properties nationwide using our e-Auction Method of locating cash buyer.

If you are interested - please send me an email - 

Thanks you - Charles

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you