New investor to BP in NW Florida

New investor to BP in NW Florida

Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes

My name is Michael Garrison and have been investing and wholesaling real estate in NW Florida for 1 year now. Things are really starting to take off and the hard work and persistence are paying off.I am interested in hearing from and connecting with other investors interested in and connected to the area.

Thank you

Michael

850.764.2040

0Reply
23 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Oviedo, FL · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey Michael, my husband and I are new investors in Florida. Mainly Central Florida. Daytona to St Pete. Looking for good deals with at least 15-20% ROI. Block 3/2/2, 15-18,000 sf, 1950 and newer. $50,000 to $135,000. Please out us on your buyers list. Thanks, Patty Cox. 321-368-8332

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Patty,

    If I should come across something in your area I will certainly shoot it your way. I don't target that area at the moment but you never know what you might come on too. Would you like emails of properties I get here? Pensacola to Panama City?

    Michael

  • Rental Property Investor · Marianna Florida · Member since 2011 · 357 posts · 169 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP. This is a great community and you'll learn a lot. BP is on my daily checklist of things to do.

    I'm an agent in the Tampa Bay area but send stuff to wholesalers all over Florida and ask them to do the same. I'd rather split half the money with someone than keep none of it all to myself.

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Jeff ,

    Exactly how I feel. Half a donut is better than no donut at all. 

    Michael

  • Investor · Oviedo, FL · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Michael, not really interested in those areas right now but appreciate keeping me in mind should you come across something further south.  Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Plant City, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 379 votes
    10y

    @Michael Garrison Welcome to BP!  I'm in Plant City and focus East of I75 into Polk County.  Feel free to reach out to me if you ever need anything in my area.  

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 145 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    @Michael Garrison welcome to BP. This is an awesome community where you can find all the help you need in basically anything having to do with Real Estate investing. 

    I myself am from Tampa, FL and live in Italy. I invest in Tampa and Pensacola. I'm always
    looking for properties with 20% equity from the get go as well as a B or C neighborhood. If you have anything in mind please shoot my way. I always pass on finders fee to have a win-win for everyone. 

    If I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask. 

    Miguel

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I want to thank all of you for the welcome. Feel free to share any and all of my contact information with anyone who is interested in NW Florida investing or lending or jusr a seller or buyer situation. If they would just like to get on a buyers list or just build a relationship or friendship that's all great too. Once again, thank you.

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    @Miguel Dormany if you would like to share your contact with me ill pass on what I have. You can take it or trash it in your email inbox. 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    10y

    @Patty Cox DM me your email and I can send you over some CFL homes, and maybe help you outwith some referrals 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.