New to Real Estate from the Boston Area

New to Real Estate from the Boston Area

Malden, MA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 10 votes

Hey BP Community,

My name is Stuart Gardner and I'm new to the Real Estate Investment World. Real Estate has always been an interest of mind, and after completing my masters in business, I realized I don't really want to be working a corporate job forever. I currently have no properties and I am looking to get my first within a year. (Which probably won't be in the Boston area, giving current prices.)

I'm currently spending my extra time learning as much as I can about real estate investment, and I look forward to learning more from the BP community.  

If anyone knows any good meet ups in the Boston area or has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to being part of the community,

Stuart 

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.