Investor · Cochrane, Alberta · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes
Hi everyone
Canadian investor wanting to invest in that really lucorative US market. I have been involved in real estate for decades in Canada, Buying, Rehab and Hold properties. Looking to enter the US market, but need a partner to do so. I would like to build a portfolio of properties for passive income and retirement. Same reasons all of you are looking to do. Thanks Ken
Realtor · Edmonton, Alberta · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
9y
@Ken Grant that goes for you as well...I'm seeing quite good opportunities pop up in our own backyard. Give me a call or send me a message if you want to chat!
The great thing about Bigger Pockets is that there's always an abundance of options with knowledgeable folks every step of the way. It's just a matter of picking a route and pulling the trigger!