Votes
Montego Germany
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Newbie Wholesaler in the VaBeach/Norfolk area looking to Network

Montego Germany
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Dec 22 2016, 18:42

My name is Montego Germany, I'm from Dallas, TX. I was recently Honorably Discharged from the United States Navy after fulfilling my first enlistment. I am currently a student at Hyperlearning Technologies in VaBeach studying Information Technology Certifications. Thats a little bit about me anyways, I thought I'd take the leap into REI becuase its the perfect opportunity since leaving the Navy. I've been studying, articles, books, podcasting and videos for a little while now, and looking to get as much info as I can on wholesaling to jumpstart REI endeavor. I think the bigger pockets movement is a great thing, can't wait until I'm a pro member after a little bit of experience in REI. I haven't made my first deal yet but I've been networking a little everyday taking the necessary steps to take action and close my first deal. I'm an open book and looking to learn as much as possible, I'm all ears on any positive feedback. I am currently working on finding reliable cash buyers for my buyers list.

Loading replies...