One year in so far! New wholesaler in town!

One year in so far! New wholesaler in town!

Real Estate Investor · New Albany, IN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. New Wholesaler from Louisville KY. Lucky enough to be partnered with my father who already has 15 years in. I am concentrated on wholesaling the Louisville area with plans to expand into virtual wholesaling in Indianapolis IN in the very near future. I an looking for advice on how to get a higher response rate form buyers, and negotiation tactics for sellers. Please reach out to me as I am constantly building both my lists!

Happy Investing from Kentucky!

1Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler and Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 438 posts · 293 votes
9y

Hello Jason. I am another wholesaler in Indy. Brett is cool and legit.
There is a good community of wholesalers in Indianapolis and a lot
of JVs and helpfulness.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    9y

    Hi @Jason Haynes , 

    Welcome to the BP community! I'm a wholesaler in Indy and glad to have you on here. All the best. 

  • Real Estate Investor · New Albany, IN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Brett Snodgrass! Hope to be able to meet and do some deals soon!

  • Real Estate Investor · New Albany, IN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I have been on this site many times but I am just now realizing the depth and resources here! I feel like I am just at the tip of the iceberg! Very excited to have this community as another resource.

  • Niyi AdewoleBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Atlanta GA & Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 101 votes
    9y
    Jason Haynes welcome! I'm a new investor in the Louisville area, just closed on my first triplex. I would love to exchange contact information and get on your list for 2-4 unit multifamily deals. Do you mind if I PM you my info? Niyi
  • Wholesaler and Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 438 posts · 293 votes
    9y

    Hello Jason. I am another wholesaler in Indy. Brett is cool and legit.
    There is a good community of wholesalers in Indianapolis and a lot
    of JVs and helpfulness.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    9y

    @Jason Haynes sounds good to me.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Jason Haynes!

    All good stuff above.

    You shouldn't have any problems selling your deals - I'd say between myself, @Brett Snodgrass & @Andy Rumple we'd probably buy about anything you get [just send the deal to me first! LOL]

  • Real Estate Investor · New Albany, IN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Niyi Adewole Thanks and yes please feel free to PM me.

    @Andy Rumple Thanks! I this is still in early stages with a lot of work to be done. I do look forward to hooking up with the Indi guys once everything is in place. @Shawn Holsapple Sounds good to me! I will get your contact info and you guys will be the first to hear of any Indi deals I get!

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Jason Haynes

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. A great resource is the webinars section of the website. https://www.biggerpockets.com/proreplay

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Jason Haynes!  I want to get into rehabbing this Winter.  Send me any ranches you find east of SDF.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.