Looking to make a living through real estate investing

Looking to make a living through real estate investing

Puyallup, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
Hi my name is Anthony Andrade and I live in Seattle area in Puyallup. It's about 30 miles southeast of Seattle. I have been interested in real estate for quite some time now and I'm looking to make a living doing it. I have a wife a two kids and a third in the way. I'm eager to learn about it and I'm not in a hurry to pull any triggers yet. I currently own two properties and one of them is being rented out at this time. If anyone has the time to pass on any knowledge. Feel free to hit me up. I would love to talk to anyone who can help me out. Looking to build up my network. Thank you for your time!!
1Reply
31 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets! I wish you well on your REI journey!

  • Puyallup, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Thanks
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    9y

    Good luck Anthony.  I've been an investor full time since 2001.  There have been a ton of ups & downs through the years.  I hope to be of assistance.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 143 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    Hi Anthony, a good way to start is to join a local meetup. I think there is a one in South in the Tacoma area. Good luck!

  • Puyallup, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Thanks everyone
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Anthony Andrade

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to check out the very informative blogs.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs

  • Aaron NelsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 307 posts · 191 votes
    9y

    Hi Anthony,

    Welcome to the site! I am also an investor in Pierce county and own a couple units in Parkland. Feel free to reach out if you have questions and want to connect.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lake Forest Park, WA · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 57 votes
    9y

    Welcome Anthony! Have you established what your goal/s are? Once you know where you want to end up, your path to get there becomes much clearer. My wife and I invest in the Tacoma/Lakewood markets. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Best of luck to you!

  • Issaquah, WA · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Hello Anthony, 

    Welcome to the BP community. You will find tons of helpful resources here to help you along the way. Investing in real estate is a great long term strategy. I own a local Real Estate Group and do some investing as well. Always happy to connect if you have any questions.

    Lucas

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.