New investor in northern New Jersey

New investor in northern New Jersey

Buddlake, NJ · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 21 votes

Hi all new investor in northern NJ . Looking to buy my first investment property . Love all the help full video and pod cast on here . I look forward to learning all  I can from here.

1Reply
21 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Umar JavaidPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · São Paulo, São Paulo · Member since 2015 · 548 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Brian Prudden

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · North Bergen, NJ · Member since 2016 · 121 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    Brian Prudden welcome to BP.
  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Brian Prudden

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. The Bigger Pockets book store if full of great books: https://www.biggerpockets.com/store

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 152 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Brian Prudden. Definitely make advantage of all the resources this site has to offer, the podcasts, blogs, books, forums and so much more. I think you should connect with @Scott Costello. He's an active investor in Jersey with great insights on seller lead generation. Also listen to podcast number 210, it features a young couple from north Jersey who discuss how they bought their first property 

  • Rental Property Investor · Closter, NJ · Member since 2015 · 884 posts · 722 votes
    9y

    @Brian Prudden Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

  • Little Falls, NJ · Member since 2014 · 87 posts · 49 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP Brian.

    Remember you make money in realestate  when you buy. Watch your numbers..

  • Real Estate Agent · Belleville, NJ · Member since 2015 · 408 posts · 94 votes
    9y
    Brian Prudden welcome to BP. I recommend if you're looking for your first investment property to first find a good mortgage broker to help you so you know what you qualify for or a hard money lender which will help as well.
  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    9y
    Welcome! I'm not to far away from you and flip and hold value add rentals in Sussex and Morris Counties. I'd be happy to help if I can Adam
  • Buddlake, NJ · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    Thanks Adam if I need anything I will reach out to you .Or I will reach when I have more ideas on what I am looking for.

  • Developer · Palm Harbor, FL · Member since 2015 · 307 posts · 96 votes
    9y
    Sounds good!
  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Brian Prudden! First thing I always suggest to new users is to get acquainted with the keyword alerts system. By setting your alerts you can have topics of interest to you delivered right to your attention. What I've found is there's a lot I don't know about real estate so I couldn't even begin to ask all the questions that I don't realize I don't know the answers to. The alerts help provide me with information I wouldn't even have thought to look for. If you need help setting yours up feel free to reach out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.