General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes
Hi Everybody!
I'm the new Publishing Coordinator at BiggerPockets! I'm also new to investing in the greater Denver area and am looking to purchase a duplex in the next couple of months.
Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 74 votes
9y
Welcome Katie Askew , looking forward to the next BP books as always! I could probably write a book about selecting the wrong tenants which would probably be more of a comedy than anything else.
Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 74 votes
9y
Welcome Katie Askew , looking forward to the next BP books as always! I could probably write a book about selecting the wrong tenants which would probably be more of a comedy than anything else.
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
9y
We're excited to have @Katie Miller on the team . . . she is a rock star and is taking control of the BiggerPockets Library. Thanks for supporting her all!