First Post! Let Me Introduce Myself

First Post! Let Me Introduce Myself

Rental Property Investor · Craven County, NC · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 61 votes

Good Afternoon All,

My name is Padric Lynch and I am a newbie from New Jersey. I recently became an officer in the Marine Corps. Currently, I am stationed in Quantico VA at Camp Barrett. Before joining the military I had my real estate license for a year and now have my referral agent license. In about four months I should be in the Jacksonville NC area, so I have become increasingly interested in that market. I will be primarily looking to buy and hold multifamily units with conventional and VA loans. Eventually, I will be utilizing the BRRRR method when financing permits. I have crowdfunding experience, but I am extremely eager and excited to get started on my first (house hack) investment property! Thank you in advance for the warm welcomes!

2Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 91 votes
8y

Welcome to BP @Padric Lynch! Being a vet has a huge advantage so it's extremely smart of you to leverage VA loans to build your portfolio. Congratulations on taking the first step and Jersey Strong!

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Fanwood, NJ · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hello Padric,

    Welcome from Fanwood, NJ.  This is a great community and I am sure you will benefit a lot from it. With your experience combined with others here, I am sure you will be the road to success.

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    8y

    Hello @Padric Lynch, welcome to BiggerPockets! Definitely start jumping into the community here and feel free to ask any questions related to Real Estate investing!

    BiggerPockets
  • James P. HillPro Member
    Realtor · Surf City, NC · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets and soon to be the growing market around Jacksonville, NC. 

  • Durham, NC · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Welcome to NC and Bigger Pockets, you are in the right place to receive the knowledge to help you in your endeavors!
  • Hamilton, NJ · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Padric Lynch Lynch welcome from Hamilton NJ, and thank you for your service! Best of luck, I'm a newbie myself.
  • Investor · Albany, GA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Welcome, Marine!

  • Ken NyczajPro Member
    Investor · Grasonville, MD · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 415 votes
    8y

    Hi @Padric Lynch. Welcome. I'm new as well. Best of luck to you.

  • Ridgewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Welcome, from Bergen County, NJ -- and thank you for your service!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 91 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Padric Lynch! Being a vet has a huge advantage so it's extremely smart of you to leverage VA loans to build your portfolio. Congratulations on taking the first step and Jersey Strong!

  • Rental Property Investor · Craven County, NC · Member since 2016 · 146 posts · 61 votes
    8y

    Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! @Alex V. I'll definitely be utilizing that VA loan! If anyone is interested in my game plan/ train of thought for investing, check out the post I wrote yesterday!

  • Real Estate Agent · Stafford, VA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Welcome Padric, from Stafford, VA!

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Padric Lynch and thank you for your service! Where does your crowdfunding experience come from out of curiosity?

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Padic and good luck investing!

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    8y

    @Padric Lynch Welcome to BP and the wild ride called REI!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.