Looking to connect central Florida

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
6y

@Elijah Brown I guess that depends on what you consider a good deal. Also what do you mean by multi family 2-4 units or are we talking commercial 5+. The inventory in the Orlando area is extremely limited and low. If you would like send me a PM and we can talk about it in more detail. 

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Alan Centurion . Great to have you aboard

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    thank you !

  • Specialist · New Smyrna Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    I'm a new investor and I live in central Florida. I'm in Oak Hill just south of New Smyrna Beach. We should connect.
  • Saint Cloud, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Central Florida can mean a lot of places! I’m a new investor and always looking to network. I’m in the Saint Cloud/Orlando area.
  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    North of SANFORD Happy to meet up
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    I’m new to BP anyone have any input on which areas are good for investors to flip or wholesale in FL? I’m currently in NJ. I would like some input thank you
  • Specialist · New Smyrna Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 16 votes
    8y
  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mike Hoskins:

    Sounds good

    Any day works for me as I’m retired. 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    Orlando, winter park, area. Happy to meet up sometime.... does Orlando have a bigger pockets meet up?
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    im a new investor in east orlando and would like to meet up with you guys as well. Have you decided on a meet up day and time yet?

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    There is an Orlando meetup group. Bernadeau Charles can get you added Hi Joseph Whitton , I am in east Orlando too 😊
  • Realtor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2016 · 373 posts · 203 votes
    8y

    @Alan Centurion

    What areas?

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    8y

    Anyone that wants to be added to the orlando Meetup group, inbox me and i will add you. Our next Meetup is planned for June 16th! 

  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2009 · 121 posts · 74 votes
    8y

    Greetings all.  We have hosted several BP meetups & masterminds within our office over the years. Our business continues to grow encompassing most every facet of the industry including a wholesale division.  We've helped educate, provided tools and resources, & funding, partnered up with and acquired many properties from our partners along the way as well.  Many of your fellow wholesalers use our analysis tool to properly vette their deals.  We are always in acquisition mode.  Happy to assist in any way to get you on the path to profit.  

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    8y

    @Alan Centurion welcome to BiggerPockets!

    You’ve taken a great first step in real estate investment, Alan.

    I wish you all the best.  You are not alone in your real estate ambition.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Bernadeau C.

    Hi Bernadeau - I am Gabriel Diaz, long time bp podcast listener and just started using the website to build connections. I am from Orlando, Florida and currently living in NY. I am planning to purchase an investment property this year in the Orlando area and wanted to stay connected with bp members in that area. If possible, can you add me to the group as well?

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 353 posts · 269 votes
    7y

    Shout out from East Orlando! Also investing in Brevard and Duval Counties!

  • Investor · Albany, GA · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hello BP, my sister is looking to by in the Orlando area something in East Orlando, hunters creek, lake nona area. She is looking for something move in ready. If anybody has a flip that they have completed coming up on market please let me know.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 75 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone! I'm looking for good areas to invest in tampa/orlando. Looking to target student housing/disney employees etc to max out cash flow. UCF is the main target-any recommendations? Or tips/advice?

  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Marquis W. Hey! I’m a realtor in Orlando, has your sister found what she was looking for?

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    @Bernadeau C.

    Hello my name is Raymond Epps II and I would like to be invited to the orlando meet up group.

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    7y

    Anyone that wants to be added to the Orlando Meetup group, inbox me and i will add you. Our next Meetup is planned for August 3rd! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 207 posts · 125 votes
    7y

    @Amine Salhi The meetup is this Saturday in Winter Park. You can find us under the Events section. Hope to see you there. 

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    7y

    @Amine Salhi The meetup is this Saturday in Winter Park. You can find us under the Events section. See you there!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Kelly Zingarelli I am in east Orlando looking to meet up too.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.