Looking to connect central Florida

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
6y

@Elijah Brown I guess that depends on what you consider a good deal. Also what do you mean by multi family 2-4 units or are we talking commercial 5+. The inventory in the Orlando area is extremely limited and low. If you would like send me a PM and we can talk about it in more detail. 

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Nicolas Beaujean look in the 32828, 32829, and 32766 areas. They are around the UCF main campus

  • Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Sam Ally Hey! I’m new to the area. Would love more info on your meetups!

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 68 posts · 235 votes
    6y

    Does anyone here have any good Orlando multifamily deals? If so, please message me! Looking to buy ASAP.

  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Elijah Brown I guess that depends on what you consider a good deal. Also what do you mean by multi family 2-4 units or are we talking commercial 5+. The inventory in the Orlando area is extremely limited and low. If you would like send me a PM and we can talk about it in more detail. 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 355 posts · 380 votes
    6y

    @Elijah Brown, look at the peripheral communities surrounding Orlando for 1% deals on small multi-family. Be prepared to act quickly.

  • Dario FurmanPro Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Alan Centurion i am looking for a local wholesaler in orlando

    i live in miami but want to look for something in orlando. my strategy is the the BRRRR

  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Alan Centurion I’m a Realtor in the Orlando area. Let’s talk.

  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Rob Woodyard I’m in Mt Dora (near Orlando). Let’s talk.

  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I’m an investor friendly Realtor in the Mount Dora area. Let’s talk.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Bernadeau C.

    Hey! Is this meet up still happening? I’m looking to networking in the area as well. Is it possibly on zoom with everything going on?

    Thanks

    Soya

  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Walton Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Alan, welcome to BP! Best of luck on your Real Estate endeavors. 

  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    6y

    @Soya Davis it will be on zoom. send me a pm so i can send you the login details. thank you.

  • Attorney · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone, I'm a long-time Orlando resident but new to BP.  Looking forward to a meet up or Zoom! 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Alan Centurion

    Welcome to BP!

    I am in the Tampa Area however I look into the Orlando market as well, I am always looking to connect with other real estate personnel. Maybe somehow we can get a few of us Florida investors on a zoom call here in the near future.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    @Nathaniel Walker that’s a great idea. If it’s organized count me in. I’m an investor in the Orlando, Lakeland, and Kissimmee area, both long-term and short-term rentals, as well as investor agent.

  • Architect · FL, EUA · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hello Everyone, 

    I'm starting my real estate Investment journey and I have plans to invest in Orlando and Surrounding areas next year using the BRRRR strategy. It will be great to make some contacts and be part of the zoom meeting as well. Please let me know if you are still doing the meeting.

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    I definitely would like to get to meet all of you so who would be able to gather and organize a successful Zoom Meeting? I normally would but I haven't used Zoom before and don't quite understand how to host a session. 

  • Architect · FL, EUA · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Hello @Alan Centurion, I am a new investor in South Florida! Feel free to contact me, good luck in your investment journey!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Matheus Silveira

    I am in Orlando and just started myself with the same strategy. Maybe we can link up sometime. Let me know!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Mike Valdes

    I am in the Clermont area. About 30 minutes from Orlando! Would be happy to meet up with the others and yourself about wholesaling or other investment opportunities!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Alan Centurion

    Are you still interested in wholesaling?

  • Investor · Menifee, CA. · Member since 2021 · 48 posts · 29 votes
    5y

    @Alan Centurion welcome to BP!

  • Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Matheus Silveira:

    Hello Everyone, 

    I'm starting my real estate Investment journey and I have plans to invest in Orlando and Surrounding areas next year using the BRRRR strategy. It will be great to make some contacts and be part of the zoom meeting as well. Please let me know if you are still doing the meeting.

     hey @Matheus Silveira curious how the BRRRR journey has gone for you?

    would appreciate hearing more about your strategy and connect as i am looking to get our first duplex house hack in orlando this year :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.