Rental Property Investor · North Augusta, S.C. · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 4 votes
Hey Bigger Pockets Community, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Thomas Brittingham Jr. and I'm from Augusta, GA., home of the Masters. I currently live in North Augusta, S.C. and own one rental property. It was my primary residence for 7 years until I moved out last August. I had always intended that house to be my first rental property and now I'm interested in acquiring more. I stumbled upon the podcast about a month ago and have been listening to and from work 4-5 days a week. Looking forward to connecting with this community and hopefully purchasing another rental in the very near future.
If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.