Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Harshil Patel
  • Phoenix, TX
Votes |
Computer guy (Bay area) wanna start his investing journey.

Harshil Patel
  • Phoenix, TX
Posted Mar 17 2019, 20:06

Hello BP community. I am new to BP community. I was listening BP podcast actively since I got to know about BP community. This is huge ocean of very talented people. I am techie guy and have very little knowledge about real estate. Thanks to @David 

@David Greene and @Brandon Turner podcast. Each episode is unique and so many ways people get benefited out of BP. 

Everyone know for new investors Bay area is very expensive. I am looking to invest in next few months in real estate investment. I have few questions since I am learning.

1:) How to determine the average price for property in that particular area? ( Currently looking at websites like zillow /trulia). Are there any other ways?

2:) I have heard so many things about long distance real estate investment. For new comers we should focus on local area first as a first investment to get the knowledge?

3:) Which kind of options I should consider like 1-2 bedroom apartment or Single family home or multifamily home? The near future goal is , I am more interested in rental property investment.

4:) what are the financial options to buy the first property. Like I am aware of bank loan or FHA loan, Any other ways which can allow me to get the loan less than 20%. :)

Looking forward to connect with more people in San jose bay area. 

Regards,

Harshil

Loading replies...