Votes
Dale Ferguson
  • Wayland, MI
Votes |
Hello BP forum! New Investor in Grand Rapids, Mi area

Dale Ferguson
  • Wayland, MI
Posted Apr 3 2019, 06:46

hello BP forum! My name is Dale Ferguson and im a new Investor in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. I have a short backstory on how i got here but im excited to get into real estate. It all started last year with one of those ads you hear on the radio about getting into real estate. Yup my wife and I was one of those people who went in for the 3 day seminar and while we didnt sign up for the expensive classes for Snap flip/Response we did sign up for a not as expensive but still expensive class on a credit card. I did gleam alot of info and i got access to their software from this i still felt like i needed more. The program i was signed up for had a 3 day boots on the ground event that we went to and we learned a bit about how to find deals using their software or the MLS. It took a few months but i stumbled upon bigger pockets and i habe been listening to podcasts, bought a couple books and am on my way to finding our first deal and getting our finances in order. I will say when the wife got me to goto the first seminar i was sceptical about getting into real estate but now i have been bitten with the bug. It is a daily habit to listen to a podcast and analyze houses. We are currently waiting for the next rei club meeting so we can attend our first one and really start to talk to people that are getting things done. My ultimate goal is to have some rental properties, doing flips and wholesaling when needed. I want to start small by providing good wholesaling deals that are both honest and fair to everybody as i feel that is the foundation of good business. If anyone is in the #GrandRapids area and would like talk with us we would love to talk with you.

Loading replies...