Hello from Nebraska!

Hello from Nebraska!

Bellevue, NE · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 4 votes

Hello BP!

My name is Blaine and I just wanted to say hi. I currently live in Nebraska and I am happy to be a part of this community. I recently joined a couple weeks ago and finally found the courage to write my first post EVER in a forum. I am still in the beginning stages of self-education and I hope to find my niche in the coming months. My current goal is more financial freedom for my family. I hope to be a part of more discussions in the future. Have a good day/week!

4Reply
12 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Owings Mills, MD · Member since 2017 · 485 posts · 415 votes
    7y

    @Blaine Knight

    OK, Well Hello !

  • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi,  I live in Texas now but I've lived in Nebraska before.  The best thing you have going for you in Nebraska is that real estate is dirt cheap there. Best of luck. 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    7y

    Hey there, @Blaine Knight. Great to see you take that first and maybe most difficult step in real estate investment: reaching out on BiggerPockets. Congratulations and I wish you a ton of success.

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Blaine and best of luck!

  • Alan StrongPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Omaha Ne · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 36 votes
    7y

    Awesome. Welcome! 

  • Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Blaine Knight - let me know if I can help in Lincoln!

  • Ryan KnappPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Blaine Knight welcome! I'm also new here and to Lincoln but am excited to start picking up properties!

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Blaine Knight congrats on joining the space! Please don’t hesitate reaching out.

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets, @Blaine Knight!

    You'll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to help respond to your questions. Many members are experts in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate brokerage, wholesaling, flipping, buy and hold, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

    There are some pretty cool discounts on various products and services offered as Perks to BP members that you might want to check out: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

    If you haven’t checked it out already, the Bigger Pockets blog features links to their awesome podcast and many great articles: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could start your search here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

  • Josh NixBusiness Member
    Lender · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 304 posts · 101 votes
    7y

    @Blaine Knight if you ever find yourself in lincoln and want to meet up let me know. I can show you what we have going on in our business

    Good Life Lending4.996 Reviews
  • Hickman, NE · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Blaine Knight Salutations! I too am just starting out on BP. It is great. I am from the Lincoln area and if you ever need it I am willing to help in any way that I can. I want to learn and grow with the help of everyone. I watched my first webinar last night and it was awesome. Lots of quality info. If you get the chance to watch one I would highly recommend it. Good luck. Hope to see you out there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.