Hello...My New Member Introduction

Hello...My New Member Introduction

Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 7 votes

Hi, my name is Michele Allen Patterson, from Tampa,FL. I was born and raised in Tampa and I have worked in many areas of the real estate industry over a 30+ year period. I got licensed in 2016 and started working real estate part time. I know in order to be successful, I have to give it my complete attention. That is one of my short term goals; to quit my job and make real estate my sole focus and only job.

My ultimate goal is to restore some of the neighborhoods around Tampa that have been run down. Fix up the houses, make the properties pretty again for families to proud of and watch their children play in the neighborhood. That will also enable me to leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren.

One of the guys in our office suggested that I start listening to Bigger Pockets and it was one of the best suggestions ever...it is truly life changing.

2Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    6y

    @Michele Patterson

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. We are here to help. Bigger Pockets is a great place for education and networking. 

    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. 

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Michele Patterson:

    Hi, my name is Michele Allen Patterson, from Tampa,FL. I was born and raised in Tampa and I have worked in many areas of the real estate industry over a 30+ year period. I got licensed in 2016 and started working real estate part time. I know in order to be successful, I have to give it my complete attention. That is one of my short term goals; to quit my job and make real estate my sole focus and only job.

    My ultimate goal is to restore some of the neighborhoods around Tampa that have been run down. Fix up the houses, make the properties pretty again for families to proud of and watch their children play in the neighborhood. That will also enable me to leave a legacy for my children and grandchildren.

    One of the guys in our office suggested that I start listening to Bigger Pockets and it was one of the best suggestions ever...it is truly life changing.

    Welcome to BP, I got a partner in Tampa looking for multifamilies. If you find something 30 units and above, PM me. We've already looked on loopnet, Crexi, and Bretivas. Something new and fresh works best with us! Looking forward to doing business!

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    6y
    Thank you guys for the welcome...Nick I will keep my eyes open and hopefully I can find what you and your partner are searching for. I look forward to that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.