New to wholesaling in Grand Junction, Co

New to wholesaling in Grand Junction, Co

Flipper/Rehabber · Dayton, OR · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hey there!

My name is Zech Mounsey and I am new to wholesaling in Grand Junction, Co. The real estate market is exploding here and I finally decided it's time to get on with it. I am working on finding my first deal right now. 

I am a truck driver by trade currently, and do some different forms of e-commerce for a side hustle in the mean time. 

I'm very excited to get to know y'all here on bigger pockets!

2Reply
45 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Anson YoungBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes
    6y

    Zechariah, great work taking action!!  I hear good things about you guys on the other side of the rockies :-)!  What does the typical house go for over there?  Is inventory low?

  • Rental Property Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Good for you man, I am definitely interested in the area and am doing what research I can on the area. I am just starting me investment career and am still learning. Best of luck to you.

  • Investor · Grand Junction, CO · Member since 2019 · 33 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Good to know there's a new wholesaler here. I'd love to connect with you on here, and maybe even in person. I'm an investor in Grand Junction and surrounding areas. I'm also a Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Western Colorado Properties.

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Zechariah Mounsey

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network. A lot of forum members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate sales, wholesaling, flipping, rentals, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

    Discounts on some products and services are offered to BP members: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

    If you haven’t been to it already, you might want to check out the BP blog: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. I like the search features: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spanish Fort, Ala · Member since 2019 · 97 posts · 88 votes
    6y

    It seems like your repeating the same msg over and over? Are you selling for bigger pockets?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.