Hello BP network from the Central Coast of California

Hello BP network from the Central Coast of California

Paso Robles, CA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 0 votes

My name is Mike and my brother and I are so excited about our new venture in real estate. We both have great jobs already but want more out of life and want to always be learning. So that brought us here.

We want to send out a big thank you to the BP team for your awesome website and the pod cast. We found out about BP on the Sticher pod cast and we have already learned so much. We are excited to interact with each member on this page and are happy to learn and teach. Please feel free to contact us if you want to learn about he West Coast market or want to get involved with our company.

Cheers to success,

Mike and Matt

0Reply
24 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    13y

    You will probably find real estate to be fun and interactive on this site.

    We discuss a ton of topics with many different strategies. What are your current plans to get started??

  • Paso Robles, CA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Well currently we are " getting our ducks in a row". Here is what we have done so far, and if you have any tips, we would love to learn.

    Currently we have:
    Developed a plan (wholesaling)
    Established a contract to use
    Developed a marketing strategy ( yellow paper mailers)
    Sent out 10 letters

    Now we are trying to establish a buyers list. Also, we are trying to learn about our market and to establish the need for our service. I know there is a endless amount of education to learn but anything we are missing that is super important that I have not said? Also, we are trying to figure out when is a good time to become a "business" vs. act as ourselves?

  • Rental Property Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2013 · 69 posts · 16 votes
    13y

    Welcome Mike and Matt. I have a feeling I may have met you guys before as I grew up in Templeton, and your last name is strangely familiar.

    We should get together sometime and chat as I'm working on a similar strategy.

    Best of luck!
    -Benjamin

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Michael Aanerud welcome to BiggerPockets! That's super awesome you found BP through the Podcast! Joshua Dorkin will be proud to hear that more people than just our Moms listen! ;) (okay ... that's a lie. Neither of our Moms listen!)

    Let me know if I can help you out at all!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to the site, Michael, and thanks for listening. I didn't think we'd get too many people on Stitcher, but I guess I might be wrong. I'm glad you decided to jump in -- stick around and you'll see why this place is so great!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Nation Michael, glad you found us. Ask your questions in he forums, we are here to help.

  • Paso Robles, CA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome. I will sure to be very active on BP. So you know, I found your pod cast on Sticher and now my network of about 15 people listen to every new episode. Keep up the great work and thank you.

    Cheers,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.