Meeting new friends in Bay Area

Meeting new friends in Bay Area

Member since 2021 路 101 posts 路 55 votes

Hello everybody! Anybody in the Bay Area? East bay particularly looking to make new relationships? I need more friends that have the same goals as me and talk real estate with 馃槄  lol.

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber 路 Santa Rosa, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 38 posts 路 15 votes
4y

I鈥檓 in Santa Rosa about an hour north of you but I鈥檇 love to talk man

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Santa Rosa, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 38 posts 路 15 votes
    4y

    I鈥檓 in Santa Rosa about an hour north of you but I鈥檇 love to talk man

  • Investor 路 Sacramento, CA 路 Member since 2020 路 11 posts 路 6 votes
    4y

    Same here. I'm in Sacramento but I'm down to connect

  • Investor 路 San Francisco Bay Area 路 Member since 2020 路 8 posts 路 2 votes
    4y

    Just moved to  Marin County in April. Been also trying to connect with likeminded people as well. Also down to connect. 

  • Investor 路 Marin County California 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    4y

    @Sean Robinson Here in Mill Valley.  There are about a half dozen of us Marinites on this website that I know of.  Drop me a line.

  • Realtor 路 Sacramento, CA 路 Member since 2019 路 242 posts 路 152 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Arturo Lopez:

    Same here. I'm in Sacramento but I'm down to connect


     We have a real-estate meetup in Roseville on Tuesday September 6th if you want to meet some local friends! DM me if you want the link for all the info :)

  • Member since 2021 路 101 posts 路 55 votes
    4y

    Ok thanks Roseville is kind of far from me though.

  • Richmond, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 12 posts 路 3 votes
    4y

    Hi Ivan,

    I'm in Richmond, CA. Would be happy to meet up. Send me a DM. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.