BiggerPockets Podcast from the beginning

BiggerPockets Podcast from the beginning

Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
Hey guys, I've been listening the podcast for the past year or so. But I was listening to the latest ones. This past week I started listening since show number one. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I want to encourage others to do the same because although the show got better as a show, the content is very rich. Rauni Rueda signing off 馃槈
1Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor 路 Maui, HI 路 Member since 2009 路 13k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
7y

This is the best thread ever 馃槀 keep it up!

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    I'm also gonna use this post to keep track of my "podcast evolution". I'm on show #8.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    Show #12 they name the Famous Four for the first time.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    Show #18 Josh and Brandon "sing" "Famous Foooour" for the first time.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    Show #24 Brandon Turner introduces the "Fire round".
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    I'm sorry Brandon, it wasn't my intention to tag you in this post. I know you probably get tagged way too much.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #28 Josh and Brandon announce the BiggerPockets YouTube channel.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #29 tell us about the BP calculator on the Quick Tip.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #30 Brandon struggles to say "rural" for the first time.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #35 Brandon and Josh announced that that would be the last Quick Tip segment, but it would might come back in the future. Which we know it did.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    So, still about show #35:

    Josh and Brandon comment how they say "awesome" so many times that people would create a game that every time they say "awesome" in the show, some listener would do a shot of alcoholic beverage;

    - They also asked the listeners to share one of the "Tweetable Topics" to enter the chance to win a BiggerPockets e-book.   

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #36:

    - They have a winner for the quote, and they also have a listener who got in touch with them saying that he did the shots.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #37 Joshua Dorkin announces the BiggerPockets app version 2.0 (apparently I forgot to update here when they launched the beta version). It was only available for iOS, not for Android.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor 路 Maui, HI 路 Member since 2009 路 13k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    7y

    This is the best thread ever 馃槀 keep it up!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2018 路 234 posts 路 183 votes
    7y

    Originally posted by @Rauni Pacheli Rueda:
    Show #24 Brandon Turner introduces the "Fire round".

    Does anyone know who does the voice for this? I've heard it 102 times but I can't put my finger on it. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brandon Turner:

    This is the best thread ever 馃槀 keep it up!

     Wow!

    I'm trying to not focus on the content of the podcasts, but to the moments that made/make this such an "awesome" show.

    I'm so happy to know that you are enjoying it.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #38 They introduce the "Fire Round" sound effect.

    They also give a free 6 months Pro membership to one of the people who shared a quote from BiggerPockets.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #40 was a celebration for the 40th show so it didn't have a guest, but Josh and Brandon shared 40 quick tips.

    In this episode they also introduced the first sponsor of the show.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #41

    - Joshua celebrated 9 years of BiggerPockets;

    - The guest, Douglas Larson, gave a Quick Tip, and also talked about Ohana units in Hawaii...

    ...which we know, years later, last month (Jan/2019) Brandon finally finished his own Ohana unit.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #45

    - They bring the Quick Tip back;

    - Brandon call it "Show 44" and Josh make fun of him, as always.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #46 Brandon launch the Buy and Hold Calculator

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #47 

    - We listen to the "Famous Four" for the first time as we hear it today, nice and musical sound effect;

    - Both, Josh and Brandon, really enjoy singing Vanilla Ice, before and after the interview.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y

    Show #50 This is a really interesting show because the guest, Mike Simmons, is from Detroit area, and we know hoe Josh feel about Detroit. haha They also keep calling it "Show 49".

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Montgomery Village, MD 路 Member since 2018 路 80 posts 路 23 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Andrew Angerer:

    Originally posted by @Rauni Pacheli Rueda:
    Show #24 Brandon Turner introduces the "Fire round".

    Does anyone know who does the voice for this? I've heard it 102 times but I can't put my finger on it. 

     Hey @Andrew, apparently Brandon Turner got it done thru Fiverr.com

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Dayton, OH 路 Member since 2018 路 234 posts 路 183 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Rauni Pacheli Rueda:
    Originally posted by @Andrew Angerer:

    Originally posted by @Rauni Pacheli Rueda:
    Show #24 Brandon Turner introduces the "Fire round".

    Does anyone know who does the voice for this? I've heard it 102 times but I can't put my finger on it. 

     Hey @Andrew, apparently Brandon Turner got it done thru Fiverr.com

    Wow fiverr sounds to be the way to go!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Detroit, MI 路 Member since 2014 路 384 posts 路 149 votes
    7y

    I second that notion.  I have yet to listen to a BP Podcast that was not useful.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.