How do you know you're hooked on BiggerPockets?

How do you know you're hooked on BiggerPockets?

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

when you're at a Lakers/Knicks game and your reading BP posts. Damn I need to get a life.

0Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
14y

When you are up at 3:41 AM perusing the forums.

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    14y

    In treatment now, the meds kept me up, so here I am at 3:30 am! I guess that's hooked...

    I see Don is addicted too...

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    You know your addicted when you want to check the forums before you check your emails in the morning.

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    14y

    When your family tells you that there are meetings in your area with a 12 step program!

  • Lender · Tyngsboro, MA · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Jim S:
    Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.....

    And on that note I am still trying to get the frickin' Addict award. Always somehow miss it in the final days. :(

    When you care about getting the Addict award. (me too, Jim S)

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    14y

    When you spend more time at your day job on BP than actually DOING your day job.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.