Need help w/ my "I Buy Castles" Plan

Need help w/ my "I Buy Castles" Plan

Will BarnardPro Member
Moderator
Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes

I am in need of some help from my fellow BP members.
I am structuring my marketing materials for my new strategy of buying Castles to rehab flip as well as wholesale.

Should I state in my marketing materials that I buy castles only with draw bridges or should I keep my options open to buying all different types of castles, including those with King and Queen occupants?

Please help Chris Weiler / James Vermillion / Jake Kucheck / Jon K. / J Scott /

^
\------- Grabbing my popcorn bag from micro . . . .

4Reply
81 views

Most Popular Reply

Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
14y

No offense gents but I know you are new to the castle acquisition process, but not to worry, my course will be out shortly: "Being King: How to Own More Castles Than The British Royal Family". The key to making smart castle investments is knowing your rehab costs Will...I mean I can walk through a castle and estimate the cost of flaming arrow removal, 1600s exterior wall repair, and moat excavation down to the 1/8 ounce of diamond...can you? If not, you are not ready for the royal mistake (pun intended) that you are about to make. But that can change, because for just $26,199 I will mentor you through the whole process and only ask that you pay me 40% percent of your future profits...what a deal! And if I think you a good enough I may let you join my company's board aka the roundtable! So what ate you waiting for? Get out there, strap on you armour, get on your horse and ride with me to prosperity! We can even host weddings at these places...booyah!

As far as tenants go be very careful...eviction costs can very expensive and Old English Law can be very complex.

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2012 · 184 posts · 76 votes
    14y

    In deed? Are there two Knights in the deed? I'll take it!

  • Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 569 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Kama Ward:
    In deed? Are there two Knights in the deed? I'll take it!

    :-O Starting to sound like this castle is in Utah!!

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Nathan Emmert:
    Originally posted by Kama Ward:
    In deed? Are there two Knights in the deed? I'll take it!

    :-O Starting to sound like this castle is in Utah!!

    Thanks Nathan, you just inspired me to produce a new reality tv show..."Sister Ladies"

  • Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 569 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by James Vermillion:
    Originally posted by Nathan Emmert:
    Originally posted by Kama Ward:
    In deed? Are there two Knights in the deed? I'll take it!

    :-O Starting to sound like this castle is in Utah!!

    Thanks Nathan, you just inspired me to produce a new reality tv show..."Sister Ladies"

    Sounded more like Brother Knights or Sir Brothers to me :)

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Nathan Emmert:
    Originally posted by James Vermillion:
    Originally posted by Nathan Emmert:
    Originally posted by Kama Ward:
    In deed? Are there two Knights in the deed? I'll take it!

    :-O Starting to sound like this castle is in Utah!!

    Thanks Nathan, you just inspired me to produce a new reality tv show..."Sister Ladies"

    Sounded more like Brother Knights or Sir Brothers to me :)

    Good call...I will leave that to someone else to produce!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Ok folks - I just saw this on Yahoo and had to share:

    Castle homes you can actually buy

    So there are castles available . . .

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    13y

    Not a castle without a moat!
    Nice to see u jump in on the fun Josh.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.